Terror attacks in Paris kill more than 120

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
More than 120 people have been killed in shootings and explosions around Paris, many of them in a popular concert hall where patrons were taken hostage, police and medical officials said. Yahoo News is following the latest in the live blog below.

Read more...

Has Mmarsh been in touch? I think he lives in Paris

He hasn't been online for 3 weeks.
I've sent him a PM, but no reply yet.... :?

picture2340.jpg

I'm here guys! We are all fine.

Except until this morning, at least one of these *******s was just cornered to where I work (Saint Denis). The front of my office looks like the Police are about ready to storm Omaha Beach.

However its quiet for the moment, no gunfire but I will be keeping indoors just the same.

I'm here guys! We are all fine.

Except until this morning, at least one of these *******s was just cornered to where I work (Saint Denis). The front of my office looks like the Police are about ready to storm Omaha Beach.

However its quiet for the moment, no gunfire but I will be keeping indoors just the same.

Glad you and yours are OK mucker.

Thanks Mate.

Turns out one of my colleagues had a very close call. He is a music fan and was a regular at Bataclan but he wasn't there last friday night, one of his (distant) friends however was killed.

My thoughts are with those in Paris...such a sad day for everyone. I'm glad your'e ok mmarsh.

I think the world has gone crazy sometimes and I hope they find all of these sick people who live their lives only to hurt others.

Back