Terror attack in Mumbai

I am wondering just how long it will be before there is a back lash against all Muslims, people will only be pushed so far for so long before they start hitting back

Maybe we're just not being violent enough against those who decide to pick a fight with us.

Ah, now this is the thing.
If the world reacts as you suggest, bleeding heart liberals will scream from the roof tops, “Oh what about their rights as human beings, they are misunderstood people making a statement.”. Never mind that a number of innocents including women and children have been cut in half, blown apart or if they are lucky to be alive, maimed by cowardly scum. I am a firm believer in the Old Testament, an eye for an eye.

I am wondering just how long it will be before there is a back lash against all Muslims, people will only be pushed so far for so long before they start hitting back

The thing is Le, if you fight back in UK you become the criminal. A Ju Jitsu sensi was attacked in London by three thugs, one of whom hit him across the back with a metal pipe. He floored all three and was promptly arrested by old bill, who finally rocked up about 15 minutes after the incident ended.

Tony Martin is another case in point.

What rights the British people had under the Magna Carte granted in 1215 have over the years been eroded. Then we have the The Bill of Rights, 1689, permitting the right to bear arms in self-defence

These days, the British people have no right to defend themselves whatsoever against an illegal attack.

An interesting read:-
http://www.silentmajority.co.uk/Eurorealist/MagnaCarta/treason.html

Last edited:
India

the_13th_redneck you may be right

I was up and watching the news cnn and fox and both didn't covered the situation very well. I can only assume they didn't have enough people or assets in Mumbai. On the flip side I think the India press wasn't allowed to broadcast what India's reaction forces were doing but for a long time I watch a hotel burning and basically the same clips over and over for two hours. I'm reading more about it now. A very bad situation very sad.

I posted these last night
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/analysts-view-mumbai-gunmen-attacks-t69922.html

Yeah Turks in general tend to take religion in a more relaxed manner. It's those folks out east where the Kurds are who are usually big on religion.

Back on topic... I think all the political correct crap is losing its weight with incidents like these.

Last edited:
Raid on Entebbe

One of the finest hostage rescue operations in history has got to be the IDF operation Yonatan in July 1976 on Entebbe.

Brilliantly planned and executed, sadly 5 hostages were killed as was Lieutenant Colonel Yonatan "Yoni" Netanyahu.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from Yahoo UK news

Some of the gunmen involved in the Mumbai attacks are believed to be British-born Pakistanis, it was reported.

Indian news channel NDTV reported that "British citizens of Pakistani origin" were among the attackers.
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said: "We have seen the media reports but we are not aware of anything giving any credence to those reports at the moment."
Meanwhile, Foreign Secretary David Miliband has expressed sympathy with the family of Andreas Liveras, the one Briton confirmed dead after terrorist attacks in Mumbai.

Meanwhile, Foreign Secretary David Miliband has expressed sympathy with the family of Andreas Liveras, the one Briton confirmed dead after terrorist attacks in Mumbai.
Mr Miliband said: "This is a callous, inhuman and indiscriminate attack on people of all races and all religions.
"This attack in Mumbai is an attack on all of us because democracy in India is vibrant and because Mumbai is one of the world's most diverse cities.
"The most terrible thing is that we do have one confirmed British fatality.
"Obviously our hearts go out to the family of the victim and we are determined to do all we can to support those who are currently in hospital."
Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the terrorist attacks were met by "shock and outrage" around the world and pledged all possible UK support for the Indian authorities in dealing with it.
Mr Brown spoke on Thursday after visiting staff at a Foreign Office emergency response centre, which he said had already taken more than 800 calls.

Last edited:
I think the question is, how do you deal with an enemy that is determined to fight you to the very end? Do we continue to engage in talks until we eventually convert and adopt Sharia law? Because it seems like until that happens, they will continue to pull off high casualty and high profile attacks like these once every two or three years.

I think the question is, how do you deal with an enemy that is determined to fight you to the very end? Do we continue to engage in talks until we eventually convert and adopt Sharia law? Because it seems like until that happens, they will continue to pull off high casualty and high profile attacks like these once every two or three years.

Special forces spring to mind, shoot them down like the rabid scum they are.

Last edited:
Or we could just start talking to such people with our guns, i'm pretty sure that if we started executing every taliban on the spot for example the resistance would crumple after a few weeks of methodical depopulation.

Tolerance solved nothing, violence will solve nothing, lots and lots of violence will solve everything.

Thread opened again.

Please keep it civil from now on!
Infractions will be handed out to the next one(s) who get out of line!

Thanks

May I just mention one thing in defence of Le's post. This was in fact a traditional method of severe discouragement of murderous intent backed by religious fanaticism, and that was the only motivation of the post.. It has been discussed earlier of these boards.

I wished to respond to this effect at once but was unable to do so because the thread was closed.

Finished, thank you.

frankly,i feel ashame from these terroreists who are the most hostile to muslems and islam because they distort islam's image by these crimes and massacres.islam criminalizes killing innocent people regardless of their religion or racist or whatever.those people are criminals and have sick spirits.
i feel sorry and sad for all victims' families.
plz do not represent them as muslems,they are our enemies more than you.:box:

A Pershing Response

I remember reading somewhere about how John J. "Blackjack" Pershing handled muslim terrorist extremists in the Phillipines. Apologies but I have been unable to find a reference to cite. He was assigned there and fanatical muslims continued to attack Americans there. He determined who was responsible and arrested about 50 of the militants. In full view of all 50 he slaughtered about 50 pigs and had the carcasses thrown into a large pit. He took blood from the pigs and smeared all 50 of the extremists with it. He then dipped the bullets used to execute the extremists in the pig blood. He then executed, by firing squad, 49 of the extremists and dumped their bodies into the pit that contained the pig carcasses. The 50th terrorist he let go. Interestingly, while he was there there never was another terrorist attack. I think that this may be the way to handle terrorists who happen to be muslim.
Another good way to deal with the terrorists is to deal with them as did Kyser Soze. See the movie "The Usual Suspects".
I think that terrorism is not confined to any one religion. There are plenty of examples of non muslim terrorists.
Only one thing that the extremists understand... That's :2guns:.

Just my 2 cents.

Lt. Col. Jean V. Dubois (Ret.) said:
"Anyone who clings to the historically untrue — and thoroughly immoral — doctrine that "violence never solves anything" I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee, and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms."

Violence is a universal language. It is man's most primal language. No matter how much we as a species and as a society try to "evolve" from our primal ways we will not.

There are three types of people in society. Dogs, Sheep, and Wolves.

Sheep sadly are the victims that were killed. They are those in our society that do not fight back. They are the Jews in WWII that stood their and listened to the Germans, they are the blacks that did not fight back against the slavers, they are the mindless simpletons of society. These are the people that believe and preach in peaceful ways. They don't believe that evil can happen. They believe that all is good in the world. As long as they have their TV and AC they're good. They don't train to fight, they don't keep an eye out, they rely on others for their protection. They are the prey of society.

Wolves are your terrorist, criminals, scum, child molesters, etc... These people know nothing but violence and force. They survive through violence and force. They use violence and force to get what they want. They are the predators of society.

Dogs are your soldiers, sailors, marines, police officers, etc... These people know that you cannot rely on others. That there are evil people in the world. They know that violence and force is something that must be used sometimes and that peace is nothing but a dream. They stay armed, they stay vigilant, they keep their eyes and mind open. They stand up for society and try to protect it.

Guess what I fall under...

People ask me why I am armed... I have fought and meet the enemy. I have seen what the enemy is and what they do. I will never let myself be taken by the enemy. The same enemy on the foreign battlefields are also on my very own streets of the community that I serve and protect. What happened in India will be happening on our very own door steps. Mark my words... it will happen. But when it happens in my neighborhood, I won't be caught with my pants down at my ankles.

To fight this we need to fight without anything holding us back. This is a war against people that are willing to die for their cause. By them doing that they take away one of the key weapons in conflict. The fear of death... This is the same as the Pacific Theater of Operations in WWII. We are fighting an enemy that must simply be wiped off the face of the Earth. We must kill every single one that we come across. We must send a message that they will not win. We must kill them, hang them, burn them, stab them, crush them, torture them. We are fighting an enemy that wants nothing but our complete destruction. talking with them will not work.... only naked violence and supreme force will.

Not all of Islam is evil.... but those that fight under it along with anyone else that does what happened on 9/11 and Bombay, India must be wiped from the faith of the Earth. I don't care if they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, etc... If you attack you will be captured and killed.

Last edited:
The question is, is this a lesson that we're even allowed to re-learn anymore?
The very fact that these people are of color, have a different religion, speak another language practically puts them off limits when it comes to effective combating.
Not to mention, the latest in the standards of being "humane" to those who show no mercy is quite ridiculous.
I don't know... I just think the whole world is a big f*cking joke.

We see much of the world being over-run by the wolves; we see it but refuse to accept it is happening.

The wolves have no such problems - they can rule because they are wolves, absolute control.

As for us, we continually pay the danegeld - and never get rid of the dane. (Dane as in Viking.) They now demand a price which must not be paid.

Whenever and wherever they put their heads above the parapet they should be removed.

That's just about as nicely as I can put it.

Back