Tell Me What you think

Jason

As You All Know We are at war with terrorism.The "Al-Queda" leaded by Osama Bin Laden is the most wanted terrorist.In North Korea, The people are building nuclear bombs.they have already launched one, but the test failed and landed in the pacific,polluting the water with radiation.I think there will be a World War III.You may disagree or agree i dont care.Tell Me What You Think?

Let's hope not, but its kind of looking like we're headed that way. I still think we should just pull our troops out, nuke the entire Middle East, and just be done with it. But that's just because I like to watch things get blown up.......

Probably, but I dont think it will be the typical Russia v. USA thing, seeing as Putin has wanted to improve relations with USA since he entered government, but the dumbass republicans were acting tough and making it worse for everyone.

But it looks like its going good now, with obama and stuff.

north korea has conducted missile and nuclear device tests but never the 2 at the same time north Korea has not launched any nuclear weapons, and its nuclear devices have failed resulting in extremely low yield detonations...

Last edited:
Which would be fine as long as I'm not anywhere near any of them. But then like I said, I'm fascinated with watching things get blown up.

In all seriousness aren't nukes more of scare tactics? why would some1 shoot a nuke at some1 who could fire back before they were dead?

Which would be fine as long as I'm not anywhere near any of them. But then like I said, I'm fascinated with watching things get blown up.

You must love me then cause I use to blow things up all the time :)

In all seriousness aren't nukes more of scare tactics? why would some1 shoot a nuke at some1 who could fire back before they were dead?
its only a scare tactic until you see a vapor trail coming down out of the upper atmosphere

World War III? I highly doubt it. There's too much nuclear weaponry for any country to take the risk!

WW3 is inevitably, the only problem is whos going to be on what side? North Korea, Iran, and Terrorism are going to be large factors i think.

If Iran keeps isolating itself, then maybe Russia will join the good guys. North Korea is destroying its relationship with China every time it pushes the button, and anti-muslim sentiment is getting higher across the globe.

It might be another coalition type war against these rough states.

WW3 is inevitably, the only problem is whos going to be on what side? North Korea, Iran, and Terrorism are going to be large factors i think.

If Iran keeps isolating itself, then maybe Russia will join the good guys. North Korea is destroying its relationship with China every time it pushes the button, and anti-muslim sentiment is getting higher across the globe.

It might be another coalition type war against these rough states.

This may be but I'm pretty certain every country will try it's absolute best to resolve problem's so they wont have to press the 'button' and send nuclear missiles across the planet!

WW3 is coming, only thing is nobody realizes what its going to be about. We all think it will be about oil, food, taxes, energy, muslim terrorists things lie that, if my mother is correct in her "visions" then were about to have a war that will make everything look like a trip to the park.
My mother warned my back in 1972,

"When the European countries all come together, and make a currency that they all recognize as multinational, the Antichrist will be soon after"

She said this after waking up from a moderate stroke so I figured she was just stoned on meds or waked in the head. Now when I watch the news I see that her "vision" is starting to happen.

All I can say is beware.

And carry a really, really, really big gun........

Naaaa... the big ones are too heavy to carry around all the time, give me a good solid built rifle and a pistol and I'm good........Oh and a 10ga shotgun for those times I don't have time to aim :)

World War 3 probably won't happens in our lifetime.......otherwise, we're fooked up.

Then we might be fooked, cause I think it might be sooner than we think, I really hope I'd wrong, I'd really love to be dead, gone, and forgotten, before another world war.

Back