Tell me this isn't so

rock45

The story headline is:
China Developing Scramjet Propulsion

One part I found
The Cincinnati meeting differed from a traditional U.S. industry gathering, because nearly a dozen engineers from Iran also submitted papers on Iranian solid and liquid rocket technologies. The Iranian engineers are based at the Sharif University of Technology and the KNT Technical University, both in Tehran. They apparently did not deliver the papers in person. However, as participants, the Iranians have access to all of the highly detailed U.S. aircraft and rocket propulsion presentations made at the conference.

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gene...headline=China Developing Scramjet Propulsion

Shocked

Sometimes I want to scream at somebody how could this happen? How could any exchange with Iran even happen should have be stopped cold! I wonder if information shared was more advance then info they could have found on the internet, I'm hoping.

Okay, it doesn't sound good for the USA. So, be prepare and expect for the war with China and Iran in future for our children and grandchildren. heh...

The world will always be a dangerous place. There won't always be bullets flying at each other but... remember the old quote from Captain Ramius from Hunt for Red October. "Forty years I've been at sea. A war at sea. A war with no battles, no monuments... only casualties."
It'll be at sea, it'll be in the air and it will be on land.
Such things never end. They intensify, quiet down... but they come back and it's an ongoing process until the end of time.

It'll be at sea, it'll be in the air and it will be on land.
Such things never end. They intensify, quiet down... but they come back and it's an ongoing process until the end of time.

Sorry to say it, but you're not wrong. I'm not sure why we can't all just get along, but until then, I want air supremacy.

Back