Tell me again why I should go to church?

There will always be wack-jobs who will do something awful and blame God.
I could do something awful and blame McCain. It doesn't mean he knows me or has anything to do with what I did.

Dude!!!that guys still looks high! i wonder what the drug tests will say....Inmate yada yada yada popped for heroin, cocain, pcp, lsd, marajuana, opium, niquil, and morphine...but god wanted him to do it...if he's gonna pull the whole religious ploy as his plea, then he's got another thing comin...me thinks he needed mores research of the anti-christ topic...
as i recall, **maybe not word for word, but im pretty sure, for the religious people out there, that every child is a "gift" from god and not a gateway for the anti-christ...***
he was better off saying that his child was abducted by aliens and his 5 year old son attacked him and "daddy" was affraid for his life, and did his monsterous act...he deserves the chair...

There will always be wack-jobs who will do something awful and blame God.
I could do something awful and blame McCain. It doesn't mean he knows me or has anything to do with what I did.

I agree and REALLY....I wouldnt mess with God :)

Last edited:
Well I haven't heard anything else about him here lately, but I really hope they just shoot this one.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/dp-local_beachstab_0211feb11,0,7104267.story

Can I PLEASE have 5 minutes with this wacko?
I work for the school system, but THIS lunatic was inside around the kiddies all day! he heard "voices".

And they wonder why i don't go to church.
Join me in sleeping until noon Sunday.

My family has really been out of the church for a LONG time. My great grandfather was dying of black lung when the church approached my gradfather and great grandmother. They said that it was perhaps a good time to donate to the church and that they would pray extra hard for my great grandfather.

With the exception of a few funerals for relatives, my Grandfather hasn't been back to church since. And that was in 1951.

Why should you go?

Because there are some hot Nun on Nun action..... oh wait... that's not church. That's one of the nudie channels.

Well I'm still trying to figure out why I should even bother, seems to me like every time I turn on the TV theres a different religion in the hot seat for doing something that will send us all to hell without the dam hand basket

Wolfen, you may see this case as a reason to not go. Honestly, who cares if you go to church? If you go you only go because you want to, otherwise it's a waste of time.

And to judge an entire community because of a sick man, that only justifies the same action against you.
You're a teacher? Really? But I thought all teachers had sex with their students?
See?

Well I'm still trying to figure out why I should even bother, seems to me like every time I turn on the TV theres a different religion in the hot seat for doing something that will send us all to hell without the dam hand basket

Being an agnostic that leans toward atheism isn't it really meant to be about "faith" and how you live your life, last I checked that doesn't require participation in organised religion.

Wolfen, you may see this case as a reason to not go. Honestly, who cares if you go to church? If you go you only go because you want to, otherwise it's a waste of time.

And to judge an entire community because of a sick man, that only justifies the same action against you.
You're a teacher? Really? But I thought all teachers had sex with their students?
See?

Hopefully nobody cares, except my mother, she thinks I should go to church. But she can't make me. She basically gave up on me going to church after I told her I serve no god.
No if the idiots at CBN would get the idea.

Back