Tehran's Hostages

I say screw em pull all our troops out of that area and just do non-stop bombing, carpet bombing if need be until they either give up or all are gone...

They don't want to get along with society then well we don't want to get along with them...It is like when a pack of animals turns on its sick and wounded it is nature...

I will surely be more than happy to continue paying my taxes to bomb the crap out of these game playing crap talking punks...They wanna play with the big boys then I say let's play...

Heck they could start setting up bomb cams and sell it on Pay-Per-View....

I say screw em pull all our troops out of that area and just do non-stop bombing, carpet bombing if need be until they either give up or all are gone...

They don't want to get along with society then well we don't want to get along with them...It is like when a pack of animals turns on its sick and wounded it is nature...

I will surely be more than happy to continue paying my taxes to bomb the crap out of these game playing crap talking punks...They wanna play with the big boys then I say let's play...

Heck they could start setting up bomb cams and sell it on Pay-Per-View....
Donkey, war is not play! War is not something you should watch sensually on your television. And since you believe in conflict so much, how about taking your time enlisting in the military?

It is more important to retrieve the captured servicemen and settle the problem peacefully.

Last edited:
Donkey, war is not play! War is not something you should watch sensually on your television. And since you believe in conflict so much, how about taking your time enlisting in the military?

It is more important to retrieve the captured servicemen and settle the problem peacefully.

ditto to the letter.

I spoke somewhat tounge and cheek apparently I did not place enough sarcasm I spoke from frustration of an article I had read.

But what you say should be also taken to the other side of the conflict as well...

No war is not play but it is a sad fact of life and nature itself...

As for the service this is not the thread to discuss this in, I do do my part everyday and my family has sacrificed a lot in many wars through out history...A civilization and its military needs more than just soldiers in the trenches if everyone was a soldier their would be a lack of everything to sustain them...

I thought about what I said and yes I was a bit harsh, like they say speaking in frustration usually is a mistake...

More propaganda

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17867509/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont be a puss Donkey, stick to your guns.

The only problem with the GWOT is that they went after the symptom instead of the cause... IRAN.

A democratic, peaceful Iran = Peace in the world
Sounds like a good idea, but implementing the solution for a democratic Iran is the biggest challenge yet, even perhaps more challenging than rebuilding Iraq. Since Iran is a theocracy, the anti-Americanism, Anti-Israel sentiment, and the religious fundamentalism that engulfed the political ideology of this nation is too late for an immediate change.

You can kill people, but you can't kill an idea. Let the people turn against their own government and by doing so you contain, isolate, and discredit the government.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea, but implementing the solution for a democratic Iran is the biggest challenge yet, even perhaps more challenging than rebuilding Iraq. Since Iran is a theocracy, the anti-Americanism, Anti-Israel sentiment, and the religious fundamentalism that engulfed the political ideology of this nation is too late for an immediate change.

You can kill people, but you can't kill an idea. Let the people turn against their own government and by doing so you contain, isolate, and discredit the government.

Iranian people are the most secular muslims in the entire middle-east. Majority of them love America and have nothing against Israel. It's a nation held hostage by the clerics for 27 yrs and they ultimately need our full support to achieve their peaceful goals.

No other country in the mideast is as ripe and ready for democratic changes as Iran is. Let's support them.

Iranian people are the most secular muslims in the entire middle-east. Majority of them love America and have nothing against Israel. It's a nation held hostage by the clerics for 27 yrs and they ultimately need our full support to achieve their peaceful goals.

No other country in the mideast is as ripe and ready for democratic changes as Iran is. Let's support them.

Most secular Muslim nation? I can't find any statistical data that can support that claim. If you have any, please provide some.

However if Iran is indeed Secular, it has become something far worst, which is Nationalism.

You got to live there to see what I mean. But since the Islamic revolution of Iran, people have fled ISLAM in great numbers.

http://www.iranian.com/News/2000/November/secular.html

-----------------
carica-31mars.jpg

Last edited:
Back