Teen gunman dead after killing 15 at German school (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - A 17-year-old gunman dressed in black opened fire at his former high school in southwestern Germany on Wednesday then fled in a hijacked car, killing at least 15 people before police shot him to death, state officials said.

More...

Don't believe there is a second amendment in Germany. So yeah you better not make the comment your just dying to make.

That statement wasn't preemptive at ALL, USMC.

It's a shame that they couldn't have gotten to him sooner.

Didn't even comment on the actual topic. LOL :eek:fftopic:

That statement wasn't preemptive at ALL, USMC.

It's a shame that they couldn't have gotten to him sooner.

Didn't even comment on the actual topic. LOL :eek:fftopic:

You've been advised before. Apparently you fail to understand or lack the comprehension to understand that was a warning to keep from making it a 2nd amendment free for all that you and others are so fond of.

You are not a mod. So rachet down.

He as in TOG... The ORIGINAL comment was 03USMC telling TOG to not make it into an argument on the 2nd Amendment; AFTER TOG already commented on the situation. I was simply saying the 03's comment was preemptive, seeing as TOG had already made a comment on the situation and made no reference to weapons AT ALL. I was simply stating that he had already said something about the situation, and that if he WAS going to make it a 2nd Amendment argument, then he would have done so BEFORE the warning.

This whole thing has already blown past... I've already gotten a warning for it.

Last edited:
A gunman went on a bloody shooting spree in southern Alabama, mowing down 10 people including his mother and grandmother before killing himself in one of the deadliest rampages in US history, officials said Wednesday. http://www.smh.com.au/world/gunman-shoots-9-in-south-alabama-then-himself-20090311-8v74.html?page=-1

That is horrible. These are the type of people that deserve to be taken alive and tortured IMO. Put them on Judas's cradle for a month or so.

Rob, why are you worrying about Germany. You should be looking much closer to home.

Gunman shoots 9 in south Alabama, then himself

• March 12, 2009
A gunman went on a bloody shooting spree in southern Alabama, mowing down 10 people including his mother and grandmother before killing himself in one of the deadliest rampages in US history, officials said Wednesday. http://www.smh.com.au/world/gunman-shoots-9-in-south-alabama-then-himself-20090311-8v74.html?page=-1
Oh I know... I only wish I was old enough to conceal carry. He drove across the county line and just started shooting people... I've already heard about that... Scary crap man.

There was another story about a guy in Alabama stabbing 4 people to death. Wanna know how they caught him? The dumb-arse went to the hospital with knife wounds because someone fought back. LOL

He as in TOG... The ORIGINAL comment was 03USMC telling TOG to not make it into an argument on the 2nd Amendment; AFTER TOG already commented on the situation. I was simply saying the 03's comment was preemptive, seeing as TOG had already made a comment on the situation and made no reference to weapons AT ALL. I was simply stating that he had already said something about the situation, and that if he WAS going to make it a 2nd Amendment argument, then he would have done so BEFORE the warning.

This whole thing has already blown past... I've already gotten a warning for it.
Hendo, chill. I had a comment there before. I removed it shortly after 03 posted. Decided to be an angel for once. ;)

On another note, that was kinda insulting, 03.

Toward the story... do they know why yet?

Back