Tears of the Sun

Haha. thanks.
I had that stenciled on the rear window of my truck a few years back for abot a week until my Dad "suggested" I scrape off the middle part. :lol:
I was so abused as a child. :lol:

the main quote that soldiers love to hear no matter the cost in blood or sweat. "Thank you" from the woman after they reached safety

Geez.. I just watched this movie two nights ago.. lets test my memory here.. I think when Patience tells Lt. Waters "God will bless you" after he turned the helos around once they saw the village was pretty cool. I'd like to be on the recieving end of that. Another part in the movie that gets me is where Doc is trying to save the kids life and says "hang on little man" or something to that effect. Its one of the reasons I'm enlisting as a medic..

And when that dude is lying on the ground & says, "Yes sir!" and all that spit comes out of his mouth, *Splat* lol.

didnt really like it much. I didnt even bother to watch the whole movie, think I put on BoB after about an hour :?

I watched this movie for the first time last night. It was great for entertainment value but short on other points.

Were it me The doctor would got flex tied and hauled out and no way am I draggin a gaggle of refugees thru the bush. But thats Hollywood.

so i that this was a quote forum, not whether or not you liked the movie. that out of the way, the best line of the movie was, its a ****ing pig.

lundin said:
so i that this was a quote forum, not whether or not you liked the movie. that out of the way, the best line of the movie was, its a f***ing pig.

So sorry let me go hang myself now.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah he's sure!"

It was a decent film. Not the best... but it's actually a pretty good and rarely seen view into happeneings in Africa now and then.
Read up on Africa and see a few documentaries. Your appriciation on that film will go up quite a bit.

lundin said:
so i that this was a quote forum, not whether or not you liked the movie.

Don't think. Do not attempt to stifle comments made by other members again.

DTop said:
Were it me The doctor would got flex tied and hauled out and no way am I draggin a gaggle of refugees thru the bush. But thats Hollywood.

.. or at the very least, you would not have had your optics on backwards (Bruce Willis) for the majority of the mission. :lol:

Back