Teams

C/LT Coleman

For all the JROTC people, what teams does your unit have?

Our unit has Color Guard, Drill Team, Air Rifle Team, Orienteering Team, Athletic Team and Academic Team.

We have armed and unarmed drill teams, band, range team, volleyball, basketball, hockey, euro-handball, and swim-teams. We also have a flag-party for special parades.

Marksmanship Team
Army Cadet Challenge Team
Drill Team with Arms*
Drill Team without Arms*
Flag Party*

* Only used Annually during our Annual Ceremonial Review time

everyone in our unit wants to start a paintball team, but this is only going to be our 3rd year as a unit, so we're trying to get everything moving still...we have yet to compete in air rifle, drill, and color guard. and our other teams need improvement, so a paintball team is quite secondary to everything else that needs to be done.:camo:

today i went down the rotc room to see if anything needed to be done (yes i went to school even though im on summer break, i had nothing else to do)
but the major was talking to the new cadet battalion commander and they were talking about making a paintball team and competing against other jrotc's in the district
sounds kickarse

Damn....Paintball team in my old unit would be great but the school boards are suck.

A painball team WOULD be great, however regulations say we can't have one. We have a 'group of people who all enjoy painball and also happen to enjoy cadets'. It Sux, but it works :)

^^^
kind of an "un-official" team eh? We still have one, but its made of other people, not just Cadets. We Cadets consider it our "practice."

rotc boy said:
today i went down the rotc room to see if anything needed to be done (yes i went to school even though im on summer break, i had nothing else to do)
but the major was talking to the new cadet battalion commander and they were talking about making a paintball team and competing against other jrotc's in the district
sounds kickarse

haha i always go in during summer to work...it gets stuff done...and it kills time. lol so youre not alone on that one...

sadly i work in my old elementary school lol

i spent all that time waiting to get out and i end up working there for a summer job kind of ironic huh lol

Back