Teach me to watch what I say...

unblest

I am currently stationed in Egypt, on the MFO tour. This major faux pas occured about 6 or 7 months back. I was on the phone with a MAJ with the Force Engineer Office. I was in North Camp while he was in South Camp, about 1000 kilometers away. Unfortunately for the both of us, we were both having bad days with various missions going all Murphy on us. To top things off, the comms between North and South were in and out all day (Egyptian communications not being what they are in the US). Halfway through our conversation, which by that time was just short of both of us yelling at each other (BTW I am only a SGT), I heard a distinctive click and then silence over the phone. I thought he had hung up on me in anger (it wouldn't be the first time and I doubted it would be the last). I looked up at my Captain who was sitting at the desk next to mine and said "The mo**** F***** just hung up on me." The Captain just shook her head and tried to speak. Before she could say anything, I heard over the phone, "No, the mo**** F***** did not!"
Needless to say, I was quite embarressed and began to apologize profusely while my Captain laughed her tail off.

Good one.. :lol:

You've posted some nice stories in here Unblest.. :)

Thanks. But I just realized that after all this time, I really don't have that many stories.... Wish I had more funny ones.

Phone calls

Great one!

I was on a conference call once with people from several different partys of the country. One of my friends was dialed in on his cell phone while driving. Someone suddenly cut in front of him andcame very close to hitting him. he forgot about the call and scream out "You Mo**F***!" he suddenly realized he was still ont he call, then hung up quickly. Fortunaately, someone in the room thought the recognized the voice as someone else, and he got away with it. He was very nervous until I called him back a few houtrs later...

Back