Tea or Coffee

What would you rather drink?

• Total voters

782.matt

I myself would rather have Tea. I have been drinking it almost all of my life and I would take a nice, hot cup of tea over coffee any day!

Coffeeeeeeee.....

Must have, now, give me, aahhh.. :D
Coffee saves the day!

Beer.

Coffee.

Beer?

Coffee!

Beer?

C-O-F-F-

B-E-E-......

Sorry, anyone else watch the Simpsons? :lol:

Anyone ever had cowboy coffee? You know it's done when you can throw a horseshoe in it and it floats.

Tea (HOT!) is my personal favourite, but that's what I grew up on. Barry's Red or Green label. (Irish tea, best in the world!)

Coffee, have to say - a close second to my tea. Ranger coffee is an excellent pick-me-up in the field.

Cold sweet tea - this is a gift from the God's in the south, and actually pretty good on a hot muggy day.

Cold coffee - horrible, terrible - and I question the validity of someone's mental state (or maybe just their taste buds) when they intentionally take measures to make it cold.

Redneck said:
I didn't know you all drank tea, Sir, I always thought coffee was the big drink in Ireland.

Coffee is somewhat popular, but it compares nothing to tea. We taught the english all about tea, and they still can't get it right. :D

well

Lets just say it like this- I am known in my class for drinking up to to 10 cups of tea an hour,when im in the mood, but i can also drink coffee just fine. So, can I have both, and some cake please???

RnderSafe said:
Cold coffee - horrible, terrible - and I question the validity of someone's mental state (or maybe just their taste buds) when they intentionally take measures to make it cold.

Hey, i like iced cold, mocha frappacinos :p

sherman105 said:
So, can I have both, and some cake please??

sure what kind?

RnderSafe said:
Redneck said:
I didn't know you all drank tea, Sir, I always thought coffee was the big drink in Ireland.

Coffee is somewhat popular, but it compares nothing to tea. We taught the english all about tea, and they still can't get it right. :D

Ouch that hurts ;) I like my English tea more :D Of course it's all what your brought up on though.

i love tea, any way you have it, hot, cold, sweet, non-sweet, exept for lukewarm, lukewarm anything is sinfull to partake of. :)

Back