Tea or Coffee

What would you rather drink?

• Total voters
"Chai" just means tea.
It's common in many languages, including Turkish... they call it Chai there. Derives from the Chinese word for the drink. "Cha" in cantonese, don't know what they call it in mandarin though.

Personally I like both, first thing in the morning and late evening I like a coffee during the day I enjoy tea.

Personally I like both, first thing in the morning I need coffee but I limit myself to no more than two large cups a day. I also enjoy tea at any time of day or night.

"Chai" just means tea.
It's common in many languages, including Turkish... they call it Chai there. Derives from the Chinese word for the drink. "Cha" in cantonese, don't know what they call it in mandarin though.
Its "cha" in both Cantonese (guangdonghua) and Mandarin (putonghua). I am torn on this rivetting query of hot beverage. In the morning I enjoy the extremely carnal pleasure of a cup of traditionally made Indonesian coffee (kopi murtuah). But in the avo (afternoon for my Yank brethren) I do delight in a cuppa, strong English tea with milk and sugar.

Its "cha" in both Cantonese (guangdonghua) and Mandarin (putonghua). I am torn on this rivetting query of hot beverage. In the morning I enjoy the extremely carnal pleasure of a cup of traditionally made Indonesian coffee (kopi murtuah). But in the avo (afternoon for my Yank brethren) I do delight in a cuppa, strong English tea with milk and sugar.

You're sounding awful foreign devily there bulldogg. Where you at? It's sounding like maybe it's time for you to return to CONUS for some official rehabilitation and reeducation.

LOL, been working with and directly under Aussies for the last 3 1/2 years. My idioms and slang give my brother fits now so I know what you're saying brother.

Coooofffffeeeeeeee....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

White, strong, rich and very tasty, just how I like my men :)

Attachments

• coofe.bmp
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
I don't drink either to much. I said coffee because that is how I feel right now. Coffee with lots of cream and sugar! (So much, that it isn't really coffee anymore!)

Coffee.

Black; the stronger, the better.

If I can come back and haunt people/places after I eventually die, I do believe that fresh coffee will be the odor associated with my manifestations.

The drawback to this addiction is the bad headaches I get when I go without caffiene.

Coffee has some sort of natural laxative in it, though, so I am always regular. For those who are not always so, you know the joys of being ... empty.

Coffee is my favourite, but when you are hot and tired a cup of peppermint tea (hot) is pure bliss, especially with a gingernut biscuit. Ginger and Peppermint, try it sometime, very refreshing.

They should be illegal they alter your state of mind, influence your body, have possible negative side effects in certain people, and can become addictive substances.

Caffeine has been known, over long periods of time, to cause heart problems, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and a slew of other psychiatric disorders.

People that are sensitive to caffeine can suffer seizures which would cause them to need medical attention and if they could not afford this it would place the burden on society to care for them.

Im sorry I just can not support the fact that these things are legal ;)

I mean lets face it we are talking about a psychoactive stimulant.....

(Caffeine intoxication can occur after 3-4 cups of brewed regular coffee)

Last edited:
Back