Tea or Coffee

What would you rather drink?

• Total voters
okies

Its gotta be tea...........NATO style thank you.....................

Nato....standard white n suger

Whoopi Goldberg..............black none

Julie Andrews.............sweet white none

this applies to tea and coffee

I'll drink both, but tea is my drink of choice. Irish grandmother and english grandfather, kinda grow up on the stuff.

As for it being bad for you??? I dunno about tea being bad for you. Isn't it full of antioxidants or something?

I do like ice coffee though. Farmers Union ice coffee and a meat pie from a petrol station, can't be beaten.

I'll drink both, but tea is my drink of choice. Irish grandmother and english grandfather, kinda grow up on the stuff.

As for it being bad for you??? I dunno about tea being bad for you. Isn't it full of antioxidants or something?

I do like ice coffee though. Farmers Union ice coffee and a meat pie from a petrol station, can't be beaten.

tea

You know tea has more natural caffine in it than coffee does.....no wonder i love it so much :stupid:

yeah i heard about that. so all those ppl out there who drink tea "so they dont become addicted to coffee", lol the jokes on them
its a pity water isn't addictive, that stuff is damn good for you

hmmmmm

Tea...........PG Tip.........white with 1 sugar, in the morning when I get up gets me started and set for the day 8)

Coffee is number one but I've recently discovered chai which is a tea with spices, cream and honey. I think it's an East Indian drink. Sometimes it's spelled as chai'.

Back