Tax Dollars Go To Pay ACLU

Hmmm polticians and former actors.... I have heard that before! I wasn't too overly fond of that person as well :)

I wasn't drawing a comparison between the Communists and the extreme right, I highlighted how a leader who gets support from a 10-15 % of hardcore communist votes is more extreme than one who gets support from a o.6 % of far-right votes (out of a total 48-50 %).

You might be right about that... I just misunderstood you the first time!

Italian Guy said:
This is Alessandra Mussolini, she's not like a supermodel but she used to be an actress:

AlessandraTricolorepic.jpg

You can find "more interesting" pictures of her from when she was an actress by googling up her name.

Hey IG, haven't heard from you lately. I her pictures get "more interesting" than this one, my old rusty heart plumbing couldn't take it. If only she wasn't so young.:?

Hi Missileer I'm back, but it will take me some time to get back into the routine of things here on the boards. Hope you're doing ok, great to talk to you again. Well yeah Alessandra Mussolini is good-looking but we have some hotter representative in Parliament.
Type these names on Google and check them out: Daniela Santanché, Stefania Prestigiacomo, Giovanna Melandri.
Dude this is huuuuugely off-topic.

She does have his chin doesn't see? Maybe we could do a thread on pretty (and hopefully capable) members of parliament? Actually all of then in Holland look more like men than the male members of Parliament. :)

Ted said:
She does have his chin doesn't see? Maybe we could do a thread on pretty (and hopefully capable) members of parliament? Actually all of then in Holland look more like men than the male members of Parliament. :)
Hehehe.

Back