Tattoos on women

nautgrl

I have very fortunately found your site while researching info on tattoos. I have been thinking of getting one (obviously). What do real men think about tattoos on women? And, if it is desirous, where are they preferred and in what reference?

I see. As I am very proud to be an American and more proud, supportive (and wishing I had one) of our most faithful Marines, would an Eagle w/flag be something of interest? And, what location do you think is most appealing?

I'd be careful about getting a full-color tattoo at all, they will cost you a lot of money down the road for recoloring and if not kept up end up looking pretty bad.
A tattoo that one of my friends has that I thought was pretty neat and easily concealable if need be was "MADE IN U.S.A." on her rear end.

Well the best one I have seen was a cat holding a fork and knife located just above the unspeakable area

I want a Jesus fish and my name on the inside or outside of my ankle. All black

I do like the idea of made in the USA tho.

Im getting on of those Greek crosses, the ones that have like a P inside and X. I think i might also get somthing for my political belifes ;)

BTW, I think you should get a tatoo on your ass or back, cause big tattoos on girls just dont look cool.

GuyontheRight said:
Im getting on of those Greek crosses, the ones that have like a P inside and X. I think i might also get somthing for my political belifes ;)

BTW, I think you should get a tatoo on your ass or back, cause big tattoos on girls just dont look cool.

The one on my ankle would be at biggest 2 inches wide and 1.5 inches high. That would be big for me. Now that I think about it, I want some religios word (hope, faith, Love, charity w/e, probably love) on my low lower back in Japanese or something, and it owuld be small also.

I want my belly button pierced.

I like it when chicks have a tattoo on their lower back right above the behind. And I would have to agree that big tatoos on chicks don't look right. Another cool one is a cherry right above the "unspeakable" area. haha.

I have 5 tats myself and just want to say that if it's your first get it in a discreet place and get something small for starters because these things are permanent and you want to try it out for a while before deciding on getting a big one, you don't want to end up regretting it.

GUNNER :rambo:

Skinny said:
I like it when chicks have a tattoo on their lower back right above the behind. And I would have to agree that big tatoos on chicks don't look right. Another cool one is a cherry right above the "unspeakable" area. haha.

Cherries are overrated and over used. They need to hurry up and go out of style. Actually, monkies and bananas are coming in style... interesting.

It don't matter to me what it is of or where they are at a woman who has tattoos says to me "bad girl" :D witch is a very good thing. She can handle a little pain (not like all the prissy girly girls out there) I'm into a girl who is not afraid of much I want a girl that I will be able to take to a bar and not worry what happens when I go to the bathroom. Not sayin I don't enjoy a good fight every now and then but I don't think the man should have to babysit all the time. I pparticularly like the redneck women who will go out with me and attempt to ride a bull.

sgtbreeden said:
I pparticularly like the redneck women who will go out with me and attempt to ride a bull.

Those women are a heck of a lot harder to impress though, Sgt. :lol:

Haha, see my tattoo would reflect me. Innocent, but very outgoing. Lol. Ok, so innocence isn't my word.... but hey, I like to make that impression!

Back