Tattoos on women

Oh i saw one girl with a frickin Rose right above the "unspeakable" area as you guys call it and that is so damn sexy, get a rose or something like right above the "unspeakable" area.

by the way a friend of mine got a tatoo of an Eagle with the American Flag on his stomach and he had it colored, he said he had to stop 6 times for a cigarette it hurt so bad. And also i heard that one on the back of the neck kills in pain so careful.

i am getting the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on my right bicep.

so silent likes to look at animals when he is uhhhhh... behind a naked woman :lol:

Just pickin at ya silent.

I've got the Canadian Army symbol on my ankle and I've got a silouette of a cowboy on a horse infront of a sunset on my shoulder. Neither are very big. I know I'll never regret getting them because they reflect who I am- a cowgirl at heart in the military (who's got a thing for cowboys) :p

:) I've got a thing for cowgirls:) Actually the tattoo on your shoulder sounds pretty neat is there anyway you could get a picture of it posted so we could all see it???

I probably could sometime take a picture of it and post it. The tattoo artist did a really good job. There's actually a pic of me riding my horse under "Post a picture of yourself" if you want to see me in my cowgirl get-up :p

I never got a tattoo, when I was in my 20s, it wasn't a popular thing for most women to do.....Since then I have never seen anything that I thought I didn't want to live without.

Thing about a tattoo is, unless it is in a discreet spot where it isn't seen but by those you are VERY personal with, LOL. Is that it speaks to who you were in a particular period of time in your life...who years down the road may not be who you are anymore. At 20-25 you may be a wild child enjoying life and all it has to offer. At 35-40 when you are a mother and a wife, you may want to keep those wild child days in your heart, but away from public display, if that makes sense.

I know alot of women my age who wish they had never gotten tattoos, and I know alot of women my age who are going out and getting their first tattoos! I guess it boils down to who you are, how you would like to represent yourself, and how a tattoo fits in that entire picture. And IMO, never should how the opposite sex views tattoos, or how popular they are, or what your peers think about them, be the deciding factor.

Tattoos on women very nice as long as they are small and can be covered with the normal clothes that women wear. My wife, as we speak, is getting her first tattoo on her lower back. time now 1248 AEST 14 Oct

OCDTSmith said:
I probably could sometime take a picture of it and post it. The tattoo artist did a really good job. There's actually a pic of me riding my horse under "Post a picture of yourself" if you want to see me in my cowgirl get-up :p
Beautiful picture can't wait to see the Tatoo. Awesome looking apaloosa too.

Hell, A tatoo looks good on a woman if it isn't to big in my opinion.

My tattoo is just in perfect size I believe, but it depends on the person and tattoo. :)

sgtbreeden said:
OCDTSmith said:
Beautiful picture can't wait to see the Tatoo. Awesome looking apaloosa too.

Thanks :D I've had her since the day she was born. We were hoping she'd have some spots but she's got such an awesome personality that it doesn't really matter. My mother always used to joke and say, "Well, she's got spots on her heart." :)

Back