Tattoos on women - Page 2

--
Boots

August 30th, 2004  
Skinny

I like it when chicks have a tattoo on their lower back right above the behind. And I would have to agree that big tatoos on chicks don't look right. Another cool one is a cherry right above the "unspeakable" area. haha.
August 30th, 2004  
GUNNER

I have 5 tats myself and just want to say that if it's your first get it in a discreet place and get something small for starters because these things are permanent and you want to try it out for a while before deciding on getting a big one, you don't want to end up regretting it.

GUNNER
August 30th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

I personally think tattoos on women are freaking sexy!!!
--
Boots
August 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

get a small black one where u can hide it, becuase big ones arent sexy (in my opinion)
August 31st, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
I like it when chicks have a tattoo on their lower back right above the behind. And I would have to agree that big tatoos on chicks don't look right. Another cool one is a cherry right above the "unspeakable" area. haha.
Cherries are overrated and over used. They need to hurry up and go out of style. Actually, monkies and bananas are coming in style... interesting.
August 31st, 2004  
782.matt

hmmm a small, sexy tattoo on a girl would do it!
August 31st, 2004  
Bootboy82

It depends on the woman, the number of tattoos and, of course, the tattoo itself
August 31st, 2004  
sgtbreeden

It don't matter to me what it is of or where they are at a woman who has tattoos says to me "bad girl" witch is a very good thing. She can handle a little pain (not like all the prissy girly girls out there) I'm into a girl who is not afraid of much I want a girl that I will be able to take to a bar and not worry what happens when I go to the bathroom. Not sayin I don't enjoy a good fight every now and then but I don't think the man should have to babysit all the time. I pparticularly like the redneck women who will go out with me and attempt to ride a bull.
August 31st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbreeden
I pparticularly like the redneck women who will go out with me and attempt to ride a bull.
Those women are a heck of a lot harder to impress though, Sgt.
September 1st, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Haha, see my tattoo would reflect me. Innocent, but very outgoing. Lol. Ok, so innocence isn't my word.... but hey, I like to make that impression!