Tattoos

--

June 20th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

Topic: Tattoos

Ok noticed that there wasnt a topic about the military's love of being ink'd so if you have a cool tattoo then describe it hooah.
June 21st, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: Just a simple one....

Upper back on the left, Black Panther head.
June 21st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Wow Silent Grunt now this is timely: I've been thinking to start a new thread about tattoos these past few days.
Im planning on getting one done.
It would be on my right shoulder and would represent an eagle, or an eagle's head. You know, America's symbol.

I was wondering though, should it be just the head or all of the animal ? Furthermore, is that a particular difference whether I get it done on the right or left shoulder ?

Last, what will it be like when I am 70 yrs old ?

I'm confident you guys can help me on this.
--
June 21st, 2004  
Redneck

My big tattoo of the future is for if I get with a Cav unit, I'm going to get the crossed sabers across my shoulders.

I was thinking about getting a full set of BDUs tattooed on me so I could walk around naked, but now that they're bringing out this daggone new uniform that won't work.

June 24th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

Topic: new

Italian guy a tattoo is a very personal way to express yourself I sa if you like just the eagle head to then pimp it . but If you like the full bird or an eagles in cammies the its all you. Personally I have a tribal that i drew on my right arm and I am thinking about getting a tribal dragon tattoo on my back but not sure if thats where I want it .
June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

It would be cool to get a tribal ( I mean for you ) either at the center of your back or ( better ) on the neck.
As far as my tattoo, what does eagle in cammies mean ?
June 25th, 2004  
Silent_Grunt_jb

hey redneck I am diggin that Idea about the bdu's . I mean come on I would never be out of uniform lol. Italian an eagle in cammies means an eagle's head on a person wearing bdu's
June 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Yeah but I can't decide whether to get the Class B's or the BDUs now that they're changing the uniform, I think I'll just go with a pink tutu.
June 25th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Get an M on one cheek and an M on the other then when you bend over it says mom.... well It might actually piss your mom off.
June 28th, 2004  
czarninakid

Topic: tatoos

I knew a guy who had squirrels running down each leg with an armful of nuts. Another had OIL HERE around his navel.A nurse that I work with has wolves on her back and arm, alchemy symbols and a witch ( she's a practicing Wican) on another,dancing fairies and more wolves on one leg , and a wolf covering her C section scar(she's not shy about showing them off either).