tattoos

armlesscadet

duke of milforum slayer
ya me and a few of my good buddies have been thinking about going to go get tattoos together but i havent been able to decide on what i want to get...i know that i want a pheonix but have only found one or two good pictures that i liked so if anyone knows any good pheonix pictures or just some other tattoo that looks realy cool post it here please.

well a google image search gave me these

erik%27s%20tattoo.jpg

eric3a.jpeg

my_tattoo.jpg

phoenix.jpg

Where are all the kick ass Navy tattoos?
Because I want to get me one when I get out of college.

ARIGHT yeah Pope the sailorman!:pirate2: I liked watching that show when I was a little kid,but it some times comes on real late.

Don't get anything:
A. Too big
B. Too colorful
C. Letters no one can read
And remember, filling in the colors hurts like hell.

There is a show on cable about a family tattoo business. It's Miami Ink, I don't know how widely broadcast it is but they have some great designs. You can probably pull up their website.

Here's their website.
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/miami-ink.html

Last edited:
Missileer said:
Don't get anything:
A. Too big
B. Too colorful
C. Letters no one can read
And remember, filling in the colors hurts like hell.

There is a show on cable about a family tattoo business. It's Miami Ink, I don't know how widely broadcast it is but they have some great designs. You can probably pull up their website.

Here's their website.
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/miami-ink.html

I think the outlining is hell.
After that your body produces a load of endorphines and the colouring is almost pleasant.
Also go for your arms(not chest or stomach) first to get used to the pain.
I was having my armpit done when this young man came in wanting his regiment badge put on his chest.He took one look at my expression and changed his mind about having it done at all.Priceless!

sven hassell said:
I think the outlining is hell.
After that your body produces a load of endorphines and the colouring is almost pleasant.
Also go for your arms(not chest or stomach) first to get used to the pain.
I was having my armpit done when this young man came in wanting his regiment badge put on his chest.He took one look at my expression and changed his mind about having it done at all.Priceless!

A woman I was dating had a daughter about 12 years old. She kept saying she wanted a tattoo etc. I had been contemplating getting another tattoo and this seemed to be the perfect time to get one. We all went to the tattoo shop and I picked out my tattoo (a 4 leaf clover with LUCK in a banner under it). Lots of fill color. The guy was an apprentice so I made sure it was relatively simple and it only cost me 30 bucks. it is about 4 inches by 4 inches. Unfortunately for me the guy had his needles set a bit deep and produced alot of blood. Fortunately it totally turned the young lady off to getting a tattoo. Cheers.

lol well its not going to turn me off of gettin one still need more pics though guys...im going to try to get one durin spring break (next weekish) and i already have my parents permision

armlesscadet said:
lol well its not going to turn me off of gettin one still need more pics though guys...im going to try to get one durin spring break (next weekish) and i already have my parents permision

This is just my advice, but I would suggest waiting to get a tattoo. They are forever (unless you want to pay the huge bucks to get them removed). Wait and get something that has personal meaning, or something you know without any doubt will suit you for the rest of your life. So many people go out and get them when they're young, only to regret them 5 or 10 years down the road.

Since I know you probably won't heed the advice from this "old guy," I also suggest getting your tattoo in a place you can easily cover and keeping it relatively small and simple.

armlesscadet said:

Did you go to the website I posted? They have anything that you could possibly want along with being able to see them on people. After it loads, there is a film of "illustrated Kat" where she shows and explains all her tats, which are many.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/mi...miami-ink.html

Last edited:
PJ24 said:
This is just my advice, but I would suggest waiting to get a tattoo. They are forever (unless you want to pay the huge bucks to get them removed). Wait and get something that has personal meaning, or something you know without any doubt will suit you for the rest of your life. So many people go out and get them when they're young, only to regret them 5 or 10 years down the road.

Since I know you probably won't heed the advice from this "old guy," I also suggest getting your tattoo in a place you can easily cover and keeping it relatively small and simple.

I have to agree with PJ here on all counts.

I got my first tattoo at the age of 15 from one of my mother's friends in his garage using a home made gun. I wish now that I had thought it through a bit more.

Now I am looking for a tattoo that has some meaning to cover this "Lone Wolf" tattoo that I have on my left shoulder. I am thinking a nice Marine Corps motivational tattoo.

I bet you got cought a lot of times at your school with that tattoo on.

Last edited:
dougal said:
I think im against colour in tattoos
Black tribal s**t is old news.
Fair enough if you like it but everyone has them.
The new colours are unbelievable.
You're Irish? Check out Celestial ring studio in Dublin.

Back