Tattoos

dougal

I want to get a tattoo. Black and white of a celtic warrior mainly Cuchulainn. Can anyone help with images.?

If you have a tattoo or would like one what would it be.

I can draw one for you. I drew two of my three. I have over 200 drawings I have done and sold to tattoo artists since I was 15. I'll post up a couple if ya wanna see. No charge for military brethren.

Ya sure. something for my upper arm. Was thinking a view of the warriors barck topless holding a spear or something along the lines of braveheart.

Sound man. Its my fris one so I want it meaningfull bla bla bla etc etc.

If you look up the story of Cuchulainn it might help

Avalons-Treasury-Jagdhunde-von-Cuchulainn-Anhaenger-LH-L13.jpg

This is the medallion the "Hound of Ulster" was said to have borne. You want this or something more like a picture of a warrior? Size?

I would like to have tattoo someday but it is gonna stay on my upper arm rest of my life. I want a mix with American- Irish flags. I'm still proud of American-Irish.

I have 2 tattoos; a cowboy on a horse in front of a sunset and I also have the symbol for the Canadian army.....Warning: tattoos are VERY addictive, :lol:

Fox said:
I would like to have tattoo someday but it is gonna stay on my upper arm rest of my life. I want a mix with American- Irish flags. I'm still proud of American-Irish.
You should put the Marine core flag in the middle of those two flags
but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Go to google, go to images, and type in Celtic, it worked for me, i found a bunch of stuff, i would post them but i am very bad with linking and the such, to be honest i suck at it

This is the medallion the "Hound of Ulster" was said to have borne. You want this or something more like a picture of a warrior? Size?

Ya something like the hounds or a celtic warrior, half my upper arm or bigger.

Cheers, gimme the weekend to knock one out and then I will post it up for your approval. If you like it I will scan it and send the file to your email, then just print it and take it to a tat artist to do the ink.

Gimme some dimensions for arm size in CM's.

I aint forgot bruv, just have an unexpected house guest from NZ drop in for a week. I will finish the tat up in a day or so...

I've got one tatoo so far, it's of three wooden spikes lashed together to form a cross, and it's colored. Once you get one, you'll want more.

i want a tattoo on my lower back of a love heart and ribbons or feathers coming off it so when i have kids i can put there name on the ribbons or feathers

good stuf, wb asap

Got my tattoo today, celtic design

Got a fab new tattoo im so happy with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back