Tattoos

What if its 1938, and you're a German. Hitler the Great is in power and Germany is going to be the world's leader under his rule! You get a swastica tatooed on your arm.

Fast forward to May 9th, 1945. ;)

Ah sorry just wanted to throw in my pessimism. :)

ACTaFOOL82 said:
Get an M on one cheek and an M on the other then when you bend over it says mom.... well It might actually your mom off. :cowb:

Absolutely hysterical! Anyway I might get the eagle with the and stuff under its wings and USMC above it in Old English Script.

I'm a tattoo freak! I just got another one last week.

Let's see.... Sailor Jerry on my shoulder blades: Skull in butterfly wings
A celtic cross between the shoulder blades
I don't know how to describe the one on my lower back....it's interesting though.
on my right ankle I have lucky charms going around it: A rabbit's foot, cherries, a broken wishbone and a horseshoe with a nautical star
and last but not least my newest addition is a badass pin-up girl style fairy on my lower stomach....

I told you! I'm a tattoo freak!

Oh yeah??
I think I'm done though...I want so much more but I'm going to have to call it quits for a while. On to piercings!!!!!!!! :lol:

Desert Blossom said:
Oh yeah??
I think I'm done though...I want so much more but I'm going to have to call it quits for a while. On to piercings!!!!!!!! :lol:

This guy's a freak ! We have cznarinakid who works for a mental hospital or penitentiary.... any help? :lol:

Considering the Ted Bundy wannabe I sat up with last night ,Desert Blossom seems pretty normal for an Air Force guy. After 22 years in the mental health field you can pick them out very easily.The normal ones that is. I would say Blossom is just a bit misguided.

I've got a friend that was stationed in Hawaii and had an ink artist make a HUGE mistake on his tattoo (we all know the Marines Motto is: Semper Fidelis)

Being the motivator that he was he was going to get a bulldog surrounded by our beloved motto on his shoulder. Too bad the tattoo artist didn't know how to spell. . . that's right, he made a perfect bulldog surrounded with Semer Fidelis.

He was so disgraced that after he got back to his unit he received SEVERAL pats on the back.

Semer Fi

err. . . . . Semper FIDELIS

czarninakid said:
Considering the Ted Bundy wannabe I sat up with last night ,Desert Blossom seems pretty normal for an Air Force guy. After 22 years in the mental health field you can pick them out very easily.The normal ones that is. I would say Blossom is just a bit misguided.

:) I would really need you help for my homemate's mental disorders, man.

A/BWings.....Still contemplating.....

I 'm pretty sure im gonna get my airborne wings tatt'ed on my left arm or my shoulder.

czarninakid said:

All is good and well but I'm a FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!! :cen:
I'm not misguided in any way what so ever. I just like using my body as a canvas. I think tattoos are beautiful.

Sorry for the mistake.I should have realized that no guy would call himself a blossom unless he was a blooming idiot.I think it's great that you have found an outlet for self expression and I hope you stay as careful as you have been in the past when you choose an artist (yes I consider tattooists artists) and a piercer. I have seen the effects of hepatitis B all the way from hardly any symptoms to agony that had the patients begging us to kill them to end their suffering.By the way, I thought I was complimenting you by calling you a little misguided when the others said you were nuts, now I know that I'm dealing with a woman so I'll just file this with my other blunders with the female sex(if I can find the room).Also, some of the most important girls in my life ,after my wife of course, have tattoos so I hold no prejustices against any woman who chooses to have them.

Hahahahah....It's ok.
I'm used to it all by now. Some people just think it's strange when women have a lot of tattoos. Oh well. I've learned to live with it. :D

tatoos

Like I said before, an RN that I work with has at least 6 large ones on her arms ,leg, and torso and at least 10 smaller ones scattered on her body. The only one who has a problem with her is the other nurse who thinks that the money should have been used some other way , but then again she's the type who only buys the marked down meats for her kids in the supermarket so she can have more for herself to put into the stock market. Our girl with the tatoos is one of the more respected nurses at our facility and ms. moneyhungry has no respect what so ever from anyone.Tattoos play no part in a persons performance ,but I think it makes for some interesting conversations when you ask "Why that one...?"

Back