tattoos

Navy Boy said:
I beat you got cought a lot of times at your school with that tattoo on.

No one really commented on it to be honest. I didn't go around showing it off to people. At the time it described who I was and what I felt. Now it means nothing to me except marks on my skin that won't wash off.

sven hassell said:
Black tribal s**t is old news.
Fair enough if you like it but everyone has them.
The new colours are unbelievable.
You're Irish? Check out Celestial ring studio in Dublin.

Whats your problem, stay on the rite side of me

Marinerhodes said:
No one really commented on it to be honest. I didn't go around showing it off to people. At the time it described who I was and what I felt. Now it means nothing to me except marks on my skin that won't wash off.
So the pic is blury that you can't see it?

Last edited:
Marinerhodes said:

I know how it is.. I made this wolf tattoo long ago when I was 17. Got it as a b-day gift from my mother and yes, I loved it.. but just as you said.. right now it's nothing more then some ink that doesn't wash off. Though, I can still see why I made it and remember the feeling it represents.. But it doesn't represent me anymore..

My advise is to wait, make sure that that the tattoo-artist is a REAL one and it doesn't matter what he/she says.. The diplomas and certificates tells it all, do not make your first tatto with colour.. and if you later feel alright with the tattoo.. THEN fill it in. Black outlining with shadows as a tattoo is alot easier to accept when unwanted then coloured ones.

ya im thinking of not gettin the pheonix as a first one right now but to just get sumthing smaller that wont take as long havent decided wut tho

Navy Boy said:
So the pic is blury that you can't see it?

It is still quite clear. No one commented on it much. Meaning they asked when i got it, said it looked cool, and that was it (my peers). No one said I was right or wrong to have gotten it.

Navy Boy said:
How much did you get it for?

Liek I said it was a homemade gun by a guy doing them out of his garage. I paid the guy 15 bucks. But he did the actual tattoo in my front room with my mother watching.

:sorry:
dougal said:
Whats your problem, stay on the rite side of me

??? Dont understand?.
Why take offense?, my personal taste is for colours (up to you what youre into). I just thought I'd give you a link to a studio in your home country that does some great colour work for you to check out.
Im not telling you what you should like but just trying to hold a friendly discussion on tattoos.
If not having the same tastes as you means I'm getting on your 'wrong' side then its you thats got the problem not me.

sven hassell said:
Black tribal s**t is old news.
Fair enough if you like it but everyone has them.
The new colours are unbelievable.
You're Irish? Check out Celestial ring studio in Dublin.
lol
yeah, right!! you go up to one of the Maori Warriors with the face tattoos that they are old news! sure they are old, the original, and best!!

tell me you would mess with this !!

what is old news is the japanese kanji characters. meh. boring!

Locke said:
lol
yeah, right!! you go up to one of the Maori Warriors with the face tattoos that they are old news! sure they are old, the original, and best!!

tell me you would mess with this !!

what is old news is the japanese kanji characters. meh. boring!
Good that you can disagree without veiled threats.
Looks great on a Moari warrior.
Check these out:

lal_dragon_12_japanese.jpg

Back