TATTOOS?

If every girl had a tat on her lower back it would get boring babe.

I think a lot of time tats on women aren't very classy.

However, there are expections to this.. my friend had tiny angel wings tattooed on her foot.. For her mother passing away.

*Serenity* said:

I think a lot of time tats on women aren't very classy.

However, there are expections to this.. my friend had tiny angel wings tattooed on her foot.. For her mother passing away.

and if everyone had a genious IQ things would be boring as well. the dreadnought effect. besides it doesnt look good on every woman. just a select few.

Re: Question...

Missileer said:
Boobies said:
Does military allow body piercing? I mean it got to be hurt if enemy rip rings or any body-piercing aparatus out of the flesh during combat.

They didn't when I was in but things seem to have changed since then. How about it newer troops. I also wonder why the sunglasses in the nipple ring thing hasn't made it into the movies yet, Bruce Willis, are you listening? :)

I know a few troops with nipple rings. They take them out when they go on duty though; appearently the chaffing isn't too much fun :p

*Serenity* said:

it has got very boring here in NZ already....we call them the mark of the skank

NEVER get a tattoo for for fashion, get it for your own reasons

Both my tattoos mean something to me. I have the Canadian Army symbol on my ankle for obvious reasons and on my shoulder I have a silouette of a cowboy on a horse in front of a sunset. I also have my ears and belly button pierced, though I'm not supposed to have my belly button done, so hush hush, lol.

I knew an old salt who served before and during WWII and he had his left ear pierced. He said that any sailor who sailed the China Sea before the war had a gold ring pierced into their ear lobe.

I think that ear piercing goes back to pre-colonial times in the Navy.

On Tattoos...

behemoth79 said:
besides it doesnt look good on every woman. just a select few.

Agreed.

On some girls it makes em look even hotter, on the wrong type of girl it makes em look skankier or cheezy or something... its kindas like a tight leather skirt it only looks good in certain types of women, on the ones it don't, it makes em look worse than they are.

Missileer said:

I think sailors had it so if they died the gold earing would be taken from their ear as payment for a proper burial.

I worked with a laser technician years ago who had his entire back covered with a jungle scene showing a large number of endangered plants, animals, birds, bugs, etc..etc. It took some months to finish. He had found a page in a magazine by Disney Corp. and had the artist put it on with the condition that the artist could enter it into a tattoo magazine. There were no empty spaces. Every banana leaf, cockatoo, elephant, rhino, and insect had it's original colors. I don't know why the guy didn't go into shock.

Missileer said:
I knew an old salt who served before and during WWII and he had his left ear pierced. He said that any sailor who sailed the China Sea before the war had a gold ring pierced into their ear lobe.

The gold earring was if you had sailed all seven seas or had a ship sunk from under you.

As for the ear piercing, according to legend, sailors back to the 16th century had earrings for: 1- to pay for their burial on land or 2- to tide them over on shore if they were broke.

The tattoo came from the Orient or south sea islands, and that, along with the earring, was the mark of the sailor.

Let's see....

1) Fire breathing Unicorn on my right shoulder.

2) 3/11 ACR Blackhorse emblem and crossed Cavalry Saber's on my left shoulder.

3) Sword and Sheild weilding Centaur covering my right pectoral muscle.

4) A rampant Griffon covering my left pectoral muscle.

5) Spiderweb and Rose on my......nevermind, you get the idea... :)

I want to get the Canadian Army Maple leaf and cross swords on my left calf when im older. I wish i could get it now but very few tatoo parlours will do it to a 14 year old kid.
:rambo:

CavScout said:
Let's see....

*LIKES his tattoos!!!* Very cool!!!

pte_clarke said:
I want to get the Canadian Army Maple leaf and cross swords on my left calf when im older. I wish i could get it now but very few tatoo parlours will do it to a 14 year old kid.

Yeha you might just want to wait till your in the army to do that:p

I'm getting the swords and leaf on my shoulder blade in September; once I'm done BIQ.

*Serenity* said:
CavScout said:
Let's see....

*LIKES his tattoos!!!* Very cool!!!

Thank you very much.

Does anyone remember the tattoo that a lot of SEALs got during VietNam and where it was on their body? If you do, just answer with the type of tattoo and leave out where it was located or you cam pm me.

r031Button said:
pte_clarke said:

Yeha you might just want to wait till your in the army to do that:p

I'm getting the swords and leaf on my shoulder blade in September; once I'm done BIQ.

Obviously i would wait till i join. that would be a bit rediculous putting something on your body that has no real meaning.

Only tattoo(s) I'm getting is the emblem and the motto of the branch of the military I'm going into. Then I'm going to get a full body tattoo of my girlfriend on my back. lol just kidding

Tattoo

I had a tattoo done this year near my left hip going down :roll: would rather have a root canel done on my tooth lmao.

Plus when i had my belly button pierced it didnt hurt as much a the tattoo. ;)

Back