are you the tattoo mad?

how many of you have the tattoo on your body?

how many tattoos do you have on your body?

are you the tattoo mad?

just like this NBA Basketball player

dennis-rodman-tattoos.jpg

if you are the tattoo mad artists,,, have you ever tried this

I don't mind *some* tattoos on men, but overall, not a fan of them on women and would personally not get a tattoo.

Personally I see them as a sign of personal insecurity.

The larger and more visible, the greater the individuals insecurity.

Kinda, Seno. I think they are seeking attention. Something to set themselves apart, so people can look at them and say "wow! That's different!".

I don't like gaudy in-your-face ones, but if they're tastefully done and in places where I don't have to see them when I'm talking to you, go for it.

Don't care much about them, I was a "San Diego sailor who came home with no tattoos".

Was not that I did not want one or was afraid to get one, I just could not think up a good original tattoo for me.

Can you picture Dennis Rodman and his tattoos at 60?:pirate2:

...I think they are seeking attention. Something to set themselves apart, so people can look at them....

I'm with you on that.

My roommate has several tattoos and two of them are extremely loud and disturbing. She likes to freak people out I think and she likes the attention she gets from them. I appreciate the art side of tattoo's, and I can be a fan of some on men, but when you go over the top or do it just for shock value that's too much...afterall, that's going to be on your body for the rest of your life. Unfortunately my roomie has a little dead girl with a skull in her lap tattooed on her leg and a bird that is decaying ripping out a heart on the side of her chest. The artwork itself is exquisite, but...eh.

Pixie, sounds like your roomie needs to change the kind of men she's dating.
We can help her with that.

Slip her my number, will ya? :cowb:

I have a tattoo. It's on my right shoulder blade. A friend drew it.

I consider a tattoo to be like a wedding dress. You know when you find *the one* and you know you can look at it forever. Mine features a set of footprints and the words "I carried you". This is a quote from the poem, Footprints. Click the link if you don't know what I am talking about.

I like tattoos and I'm looking to get some I have thought of them long and hard. All three I'm thinking about honor my family, friends that have passed on, and my passion and career.

I don't know about insecurity for getting them if anything it would be a sign of respect and devotion. Plus a conversation starter and hey it's art work that you will never lose!

I'll post a pic up of my tats, I only have two and they are both on my upper back. A skull wearing a beret with two M-14's crossed underneath, and Infantry written in Arabic underneath that.

Well the Arabic tattoo doesn't actually say "Infantry", it says "Trained to walk" which basically means Infantry in Arabic.

I like tattoos and I'm looking to get some I have thought of them long and hard. All three I'm thinking about honor my family, friends that have passed on, and my passion and career.

I don't know about insecurity for getting them if anything it would be a sign of respect and devotion. Plus a conversation starter and hey it's art work that you will never lose!

Unless somehow I were to lean up against a scalding hot pipe.

Back