Tarmack Tragedies

Padre

Milforum Chaplain
A photographer, who had booked a small plane to fly him over beautiful landscapes, to take photos for a contract arrives at the airport late.

He dashes towards a cessna that a ground-crew member pointed at as his waiting plane, and the photographer jumps in and smiles at the pilot, apologising for being late and says "lets go."

It was the worst take off the photographer had ever experienced. They bounced around all over the runway and ziped up and down in the air as they gained altitude.

"Where to?" said the pilot.

"Over the lakes and mountains ahead" replied the photographer.

Well the plane went up and down, side ways, and all over the place giving the photographer plenty of frights.

"Go lower" said the photographer, "I want to get closer shots."

The pilot dived the plane in such a way that the photographer thought they were going to crash, but he got the snap-shots he wanted.

Then the pilot said "How come you're taking so many pictures sir?"

Surprised at the question, the photogapher replied "what do you mean, that's what I'm here for - to take pics."

"huh?" queried the pilot

"Yea, that's what I hired you for, I'm a photographer, and I want aerial shots of the lakes and mountains."

"Well if you're a photographer then where the hell is my Flying Instructor?" asked the pilot.

^^^ That didn't stop you pinching my gag TI. Lucky I check in here now and again. :santam16:

Back