Talked to the recruter today

Good luck! Get ready for the ride of your life though!

Case in point:

Some years ago, there was a contest of arms and physical abilities between female members of the various service branches. The Marine Corps women swept event after event. Finally, when they got to the "tug of war" contest at the end of the competition the women Marines yanked the second place Army women into the pit with one almighty pull. As they dragged themselves out one of the Army women was heard to say "I guess it just proves that the Marines build men - no matter WHAT they start with".

Did you talk to the Recruiter about MOS fields that are open? I mean since you have expressed intent to sign on Saturday I'd really hammer on him about that.

Ya im deciding between Air Force and Army i cant decide wether i want to fly or jump...but i still have 1 year before i can do anything.

Mos

Yes I talked to HER a lot about MOS but I still have to make it through boot. Chris is going with me to sign (under strong protest may I add)

Re: Mos

AmericanSweetheart said:
Yes I talked to HER a lot about MOS but I still have to make it through boot. Chris is going with me to sign (under strong protest may I add)

Let me get this straight. Bear with me. You've talked about MOS but you have to make it thru Boot first?

Is the Recruiter trying to Ship you Open Contract?

Good luck, hope you get the MOS you want.
OutcastHuman said:
Ya but the Marines could also use some pretty people. Everyone else is all scarred up.
But scars add character. I got a nice one on my forehead.

Okay just didn't want too See you disappointed. I'd still try to get guarentee though in one of the Data fields.

Best of luck AS. Don't worry about your Marine. We are all over protective of the ones we love.

he's funny

He is sitting here trying to come up with reasons why I cant join its soooooo funny. I'm not signing anything till I've got it all worked out.

Re: he's funny

AmericanSweetheart said:
He is sitting here trying to come up with reasons why I cant join its soooooo funny. I'm not signing anything till I've got it all worked out.

He'll come around. Just give him time.

Ya plus if he doesn't we will all come over and make him say yes but we won't hurt him since he's your bf...but somehow we will make him say yes.

Back