Talk About Being Put in Your Place...

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
WHEN I JOINED the Army at age 23, I didn't realize I was that much older than most recruits until we had our first physical-training test. The maximum score for the five events was 500 points, and I was the only trainee in our platoon to get 400. The drill sergeant called me to stand alone in front of the assembled platoon, and I thought I was about to be praised. But, turning to the other trainees, he barked, "If that old man can get 400 points, just think what the rest of you should have scored!"

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Col. Jester W. Rawls

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.

AJChenMPH said:
WHEN I JOINED the Army at age 23, I didn't realize I was that much older than most recruits until we had our first physical-training test. The maximum score for the five events was 500 points, and I was the only trainee in our platoon to get 400. The drill sergeant called me to stand alone in front of the assembled platoon, and I thought I was about to be praised. But, turning to the other trainees, he barked, "If that old man can get 400 points, just think what the rest of you should have scored!"

--Contributed to "Humor In Uniform" by Col. Jester W. Rawls

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.
:drill: :lol: :lol:

Ouch, maybe it's the porkchop platoon?

Do remember the Cadance the PCP Di's made the fat bodies sing??????

Big Mac, filiet of fish, hamburgers, french fries!!!

Icy Coke, Milk shakes, Sundies and Apple Pies!!!!!

We deserve a break today............

LMAO:drill:

Hahahahahaha
and they danced like this
ChrisFarley.gif
at the Marine Corps Ball.

Back