Taliban : will fight alongside Pakistan army in case of war with India

I don't know why a US citizen keeps a harsh stance for Pakistan inspite of being an allys from 60yrs, anyways surely I'll answer you.
You have a problem with thinking of Pakistani people that why they support such a group. Let me tell you 1stly they remember that the talibans whom US and Pakistan are fighting were the people from whom the world was saved from communists or for Pakistani people it was like that they(Talibans) saved Pakistan from possible Soviet invasion.
2ndly they will neva accept that how the people declared Mujahideen (Those who fight for God) by americans even when facing the Soviet threat can now be called Terrorists when liberating homeland from US occupants in Afghnistan. All they see it as US game to turn any side whenever you want Mujahideen or Terrorists.
Now you talked about their brutality towards mankind. Dear will you tell me why USA does'nt take Military action against Israel as recently Israelis killed thousands of lebanese and Palestinians just in responce to their 13or14killed, or Israeli AF unloading phosphorus incendry bombs over the United Nation School with young children studying or the israeli soldiers emptying their magzinies in chests of boy aged 3or4 or on Hospitals and Ambulances, raping and killing women.
I did'nt get how young children having ages hardly 2or3 can be terrorists you may define it in a better way.
Also Pakistani people think that talibans have no fault bcz when US drones hit their homes and the innocent people loose their relatives over their turn themselves into suicide bomber and I think If anybody who will loose his entire family will do the same.
US drones have hardly scored 10% sucess in targeting Al-Qaida commanders and 90% hits killed Children and women (Maybe those children and women also terrorists).
Pakistani people also know the pathetic situation of talibans and Al-qaida they are hardly having some RPGs, Klashinkoves, Radiosets or hand grenades and fighting without any proper food and medical so nobody here thinks that they can stage such a drama known as 9/11. So many other questions arise in minds how your USAF did'nt respond to the wrong flight path of Such huge jets as in routine they according to rule have orders to shot down any plane which breaks the alloted flight paths, also why 400jews were missing from WTC on the attack day, how can such huge planes directed to target alone by pilots without any Ground assistance, how such a huge building fall on it's base after getting hit from top side as only upper portion should be destroyed according to applied Physics. Their are so many questions.
And regarding taliban control we in Pakistan know well that taliban if left alone will neva try to rule the govt as we stayed peacefully with those taliabans for a whole decade of 90s n all went well. Unfortunately we are fulfilling our commitment as Non NATO ally to fight the US war of terror otherwise we don't have any intrest. also what so far you have provided, we lost more then 38billion$US and you have'nt given half of it, no proper Military aid is supplied, we need sophisticated US techs which you did'nt give so we have turned to china and to indegnious productions. All taliban conduct are only in responce to our attacks also now here again comes india all the equipment and training to talibans is being provided by indian intelligence RAW(Research and Anylasis Wing) and Pakistan has strong proofs regarding this. we know India is our real threat irrespective of what US or other say, indians are now stoping the waters of our those rivers which comes from their side inspite of treaty which prohibts them to do so, why india is increasing it's defence expendetures heavily, and finally they have occupied our Kashmir and indian troops kill innocent kashmiris on daily basis, I wish you visit kashmir and you will see how indians are defeating hitler over their. How can you say inspite of all this that talibans are real enemy not india, this appears quite ridicoulous.
sharia-pakistan-3.jpg

I see I have truly wasted my time. I hope one day you lose all the hate you have in you. Religion isn't it wonderful.

I see I have truly wasted my time. I hope one day you lose all the hate you have in you. Religion isn't it wonderful.

Hi rock45 ,

I guess you realized this on time ... These no point in reasoning with these people they are just like Trolls the more you debate more you feed them .... and they are always right and their stuff is always World's and Superior, Advanced and Yada Yada ... And every incident was faked by the RAW , CIA and Mossad and the Trio is is behind everything bad that happens .... They think they are like Internet Solders defending their Country or something from the Internet Wars.

Until people like these get out of the box and realize there is no wolf behind them ready to eat them ... and find the termite that is eating them everyday from within :roll: ... It's not his fault as well this is their hate against India ( or anybody they could find ) that gives them strength .. As a Policy they think it's necessary to continue it for their existence...

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Last edited:
Pretty much right on Swordfish. Peace with them can't be made because if peace comes their leaders go out of business.
As for the alliance with Pakistan in the old days, it's become clear that even in those days, Pakistani Intelligence and the military as a whole was closely tied with the Mujahideen. Actually that's probably why Pakistan was so useful back then.

Erm wait a minute swordfish don't try to be oversmart, if you blame us that we point out towards RAW or MOSSAD or CIA, don't forget it's you indians who blame ISI for the death of even a mosquito in your country.
People like you suffer from inferiority complexes and 2ndly we don't need any especial policy to continue existance on earth it's you indians who carry intense brutality towards own people bcz they know that they already have highest liberation movement number in world which can break them to pieces anytime.
From your east to your west a fire for freedom has set in and these liberation fighters kill your soldiers and your soldiers kill them and the govt spends heavily on defence where a poor indian die on footpath suffering from AIds and hunger
Why you blame us atleast our 90%people get a food for a day
I'll not be astonished if i hear a possible comment from you blaming that ISI is behind the pathetic condition of an ordinary indian.
But one thing I'll surely advice, don't forget looking at your own before critisizing others.

i read all the comments & can tell one thing for sure this "infant" ali is sort of desperate,dunno what to say.

I don't think the Taliban would provide much help for Pakistan in case of an all-out war with india, hasn't India done a lot to modernize it's military since it's last war with it's hated enemy? Plus, India would undoutbly win in a war of attrition.

Forget about talibans.We the people of Pak dont want to see them back.And Excuse me there will me no more war between india and Pak.I did'nt see yet that any two nucler powers are fighting a war. by the way i am excited to see which new military hardware will Pakistan get from America in near future.

Forget about talibans.We the people of Pak dont want to see them back.And Excuse me there will me no more war between india and Pak.I did'nt see yet that any two nuclear powers are fighting a war. by the way i am excited to see which new military hardware will Pakistan get from America in near future.:tank:

Forget about talibans.We the people of Pak dont want to see them back.And Excuse me there will me no more war between india and Pak.I did'nt see yet that any two nuclear powers are fighting a war. by the way i am excited to see which new military hardware will Pakistan get from America in near future.:tank:
From what I remember, your nation and India hate each other's guts. I don't see peace as being maintainable with that kind of attitude floating around.

Forget about talibans.We the people of Pak dont want to see them back.And Excuse me there will me no more war between india and Pak.I did'nt see yet that any two nucler powers are fighting a war. by the way i am excited to see which new military hardware will Pakistan get from America in near future.

i can't tell if there would be no war but you and your big friend china have got the history full of backstabbing.

by the way i am excited to see which new military hardware will Pakistan get from America in near future.

I think the US would only give you gear if you allow them to hunt the Taliban and AQ in your country.

Guys that send retarded children out with semtex strapped to them?
I'd fell really safe with them watching my 6.

rock45 you don't have any knowledge of Airpower balance of Subcontinent I think,
read out all wars b/w Pakistan and India and you will find that PAF remained a winner in skies of Subcontnient, then how you think that Indian AF has enough guts to blow out a Pak nuclear reactor.
Don't compare Pak India situation with that of Arab Isreal, the Arabs lost Airwar and in sinnai and Golan and the Indians lost it in skies of kashmir and Punjab.
In any future conflict Pakistan has also the power to turn the tide against india and can gain much ground inside indo terrotory. Don't forget we have an edge in both quality and quantity of Nukes over iNdia also having more sophisticated Indigniously produced Armour then india.
all lies,urs paf is no match to india in past ,so dont try to make full.

Back