Taliban Laughs:

Pacific Lure

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bin' lad·en [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bin LAW-din[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A past tense of lade { v. intr.To ladle a liquid. } [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Introduced into US Southern slang, as in "bin' fish'in", and "bin' hunt'in"; To squash something so completely that only an oily stain remains. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Usage: "That poor critter sure got bin laden by those trucks as it tried to cross the interstate." Brought into common usage by the returning elements of the US Marine Corps. {see; Shiite, Trident Mark 47 Thermonuclear Warhead, IRATE)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ji·had also je·had[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GEE-hawd[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]noun[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Muslim holy war or spiritual struggle against infidels. Origin: Most likely came into language, through repetition of usage, as a corruption of the English slang term [/FONT]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q:Why does Osama always carry a piece of sh*t in his pocket?
A: It's his photo ID

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: How do you play Taliban bingo?
A: B-52...F-16...B-1...

Q: What is the Taliban's national bird?
A: Duck

Q: What is the Iraqi fighters' motto?
A: I came, I saw, Iran.

Q: Have you heard about the new Taliban exercise program?
A: Each morning you raise your hands above your head and leave them there.

Q: How is Bin Laden like Fred Flintstone?
A: Both may look out their windows and see Rubble.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: Why doesn't the Taliban have drivers ed and sex ed classes on the same day?
A: because the camels can't handle it.
[/FONT]

Osama bin Laden found a bottle on the beach and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"
"Infidel, don't you know who I am? I need nothing from a lowly woman," barked bin Laden.
The genie pleaded, "But master, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to this bottle forever."
Osama thought a moment. Then, grumbling about the inconvenience of it all, he relented. "OK, OK, I want wake up with three white, American women in my bed in the morning. I have plans for them." Giving the genie a cold glare, he growled, "Now, be gone!"
The genie, annoyed, said "So be it!" and disappeared back into the bottle. The next morning, Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton. His ***** was gone, his leg was broken and he had no health insurance.

I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary situation, but I think it is fun to decide what one would do. The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed. Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb. So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer the question below:
|
|
| (arrow down)
|
|
|
|
|
V
Which lens would you use?

Last edited:
Back