Take Cover - Page 5




 
--
Boots
 
September 10th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I don't know what the first two are but I'll take the third one as a compliment.
The two first are what people usually call you
September 10th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
The two first are what people usually call you
Which is.....?
September 10th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Which is.....?
You know what people are calling you.
--
Boots
September 10th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
You know what people are calling you.
Distinguished, respectable and upstanding?
September 10th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Disgusting, perverted and lazy?
Your auto correct isn't working very well, I fixed it for ya....
September 10th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Your auto correct isn't working very well, I fixed it for ya....
I didn't realise we were talking about you.
September 11th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I didn't realise we were talking about you.
I know you dream of being a viking, but your membership in the girl guides disqualify's your ambitions for being a viking
September 11th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I know you dream of being a viking, but your membership in the girl guides disqualify's your ambitions for being a viking
Why would I want to be something that is immoral and depraved?
September 11th, 2019  
The Highway Man
 
 
Being a Viking is not too far removed from being a traffic copper, both are rather partial to pillaging travellers.
September 12th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Why would I want to be something that is immoral and depraved?
Because you already are
 


Similar Topics
Newsweek cover: Obama ‘first gay president’
UNITED STATES THE AMERICAN LEGION FIRST DAY COVER 1969
car cover
Fighter Cover during WWII