Take Cover - Page 4




 
--
Boots
 
September 9th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Is that what they tell you?
They are telling me they don't like "men" wearing floral shirts, sandals, and having issues with their ageing process.....
September 9th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
They are telling me they don't like "men" wearing floral shirts, sandals, and having issues with their ageing process.....
Oh well, that's their loss then.
September 9th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Oh well, that's their loss then.
You are the one dreaming about viking chicks. They don't care about a deranged traffic ****
--
Boots
September 9th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
You are the one dreaming about viking chicks. They don't care about a deranged traffic ****
A "traffic" what?
September 9th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
A "traffic" what?
An annoying *******
September 9th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
An annoying *******
An annoying......?
September 9th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
[QUOTE=Capt Frogman;707974]An annoying......? [/QUOTE

Tiktaalik or a Neanderthal
September 9th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
[QUOTE=I3BrigPvSk;707975]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
An annoying......? [/QUOTE

Tiktaalik or a Neanderthal
Took you long enough to post an insult I could actually see.
September 9th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
[QUOTE=Capt Frogman;707976]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk

Took you long enough to post an insult I could actually see.
You are still a ****, an *******, and a Rupert, though
September 9th, 2019  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk

You are still a ****, an *******, and a Rupert, though
I don't know what the first two are but I'll take the third one as a compliment.
 


Similar Topics
Newsweek cover: Obama ‘first gay president’
UNITED STATES THE AMERICAN LEGION FIRST DAY COVER 1969
car cover
Fighter Cover during WWII