Take Cover

Being a Viking is not too far removed from being a traffic copper, both are rather partial to pillaging travellers. :lol:

Except we only place fingers in someone's rectum occasionally if we suspect they've been naughty. Vikings however, do worse things to rectums.... :shock:

No, you are. :D

There are tons of empirical facts supporting what I argue. The first convincing fact is
you are a member of the naval equivalent of the RAF regiment. That makes you a perv.

Another convincing fact is you are the evidence of how the evolution goes in the reversed order

There are tons of empirical facts supporting what I argue. The first convincing fact is
you are a member of the naval equivalent of the RAF regiment. That makes you a perv.

Another convincing fact is you are the evidence of how the evolution goes in the reversed order

The RM isn't the naval equivalent of the RAF Regt because we actually saw frontline action and didn't hide behind the safety of the wire. :thumb:

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, even when it's wrong. :D

The RM isn't the naval equivalent of the RAF Regt because we actually saw frontline action and didn't hide behind the safety of the wire. :thumb:

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, even when it's wrong. :D

I get nervous when I hear a Matelot or a Cabbage Head talks about action.

I base my opinions on empirical facts.

Back