T-80 wanted

Macoy

Hi,

I'am using several 3d editors to create models of military vehicles. My current project is the german WWII SD KFZ 182 (better known as Tiger II Tank).

The next project will be a russian T-80 tank, but i cannot find detailed pictures of this tank. Has someone a idea or a link where to get some detailed pictures (for example track-details or blueprints)?

The Tiger II seems to be more popular, i wasnt very difficult to find good recources.

Sorry for my bad english.

Macoy

Sorry, don't know any real resources, but i have to say that I'm impressed by the model of the tiger tank! :D

Macoy said:
Hi,

I'am using several 3d editors to create models of military vehicles. My current project is the german WWII SD KFZ 182 (better known as Tiger II Tank).

The next project will be a russian T-80 tank, but i cannot find detailed pictures of this tank. Has someone a idea or a link where to get some detailed pictures (for example track-details or blueprints)?

The Tiger II seems to be more popular, i wasnt very difficult to find good recources.

Sorry for my bad english.

Macoy

I realise this may be an odd link to send you to but they do have some data and closeups of the T80, there are also several links to other sites with T80 data on the page.

Back