Syria: genocide or WWIII? - Page 2

View Poll Results :What would NATO governmnets do?
Direct strike 0 0%
Cover raid 1 12.50%
Stay out of it 7 87.50%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

--

March 27th, 2013  
Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusCan2013
Yes, I know. That is why I asked... I know it could cause a big war, but, at the same time, if this conflict takes a genocidal turn, I think there should be an intervention, to save lives.
everybody say they want to help... no one really want to waste money on syria, even when more than 70,000 people have died in the last 2 years as a result from the war. no one wants to give weapons to the rebels, because most of them are islaminatic extremists and terrorists. by giving them weapons and support, you are supporting Al-quida and many other terrorist organizations.
April 5th, 2013  
udaka

refer syria conflict : I post a vedio about the Syria rebels use portal anti-air missile ,hit down the helicopter of Syria army. this missile call FN6 ,made in China.

link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIwNzY3NTI4.html
April 5th, 2013  
udaka

In this vedio, one guy of Syria always shouted :" Ah la ba.......?? what he mean? some one can translate to me who know language of Arab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
refer syria conflict : I post a vedio about the Syria rebels use portal anti-ari missile ,hit down the helicopter of Syria army. this missile call FN6 ,made in China.

link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIwNzY3NTI4.html
--
April 5th, 2013  
brinktk

It's "Allah Akbar". It roughly translates to "God is great" or "Glory to God".

Every time I heard it outside of prayer it was usually followed by a blast of some sort...
April 8th, 2013  
udaka

Why these white guys won't liberate the Syria people from "evil' Syria government?? If the west countries goverment won't interfere Syria. I can recommend these brave men join the rebels by volunteers. Then the rebels will give them some AK47 or RPG, and these brave white guys will get a opportunity sacrifice their lives for "democracy and freedom" of Syria people.

Oh, what a great job!