Swiss accidentally invade Liechtenstein

Spoke to command. We have reinforcements coming in for the second wave of the invasion...

l_54a67bf968322b929d1afe5a071ebd23.jpg

l_684b5d800127a3d27b1037214af270fe.jpg

l_2c71fbbb107cce66be08d197d9734fb9.jpg

l_ae7c86fa7cc9e07fad8092afe4005ba6.jpg

OPORD for Operation Rough Weekend in :cen:ing

Task Organization: No Change

I. Situation:

a. Enemy Forces:
Since 1868 Liechtenstein has had no military forces. The civilian population does not have access to small arms but some elements may attempt to construct field expedient weapons. LEOs have extremely limited supplies and limited equipment but moral is high because of misinformation of their relative safety and copious amounts of dark Belgian ale.

1. Terrain: primarily flat with thick fields of hops which limit the objective and fields of fire.
Our location is: OU8675309

b. Friendly Forces:
Higher Unit’s Mission: A CO 13th BN, 101st Milforum BDE is to secure Belgian brewery and major :cen:king Metropolitan Airfield to facilitate distribution NLT 0500 13 APR 07

c. Attachments and detachment: PJ24 CSAR “Elvis Hunters”; PADRE “Fighting Nuns”

II. Mission: 1st platoon will attack the Belgian Brewery NLT than 0500 13 APR 07 upon seizing the objective the Fighting Nuns detachment will remain on site while 1st platoon supported by the Elvis Hunters will move to secure the airfield 1800m north of the brewery.

III. Execution:

Intent: Destroy enemy by conducting a series of platoon-sized deliberate attacks using the element of surprise to our advantage. Decisive point will be the destruction of the enemy and seizing the primary fermentation facility with minimal friendly casualties. End state will be the consumption of massive amounts of Belgian Ale with support from the Peacenik Mammary Support Squad and local “demales” for the BDE IG.

a. Concept: This operation will consist of three phases. Phase I: Cross LD, travel to ORP, Conduct LDR recon. Phase II: PLT attack on OBJ Malted Barley at vic grid ET437076. Phase III: Consolidation, reorganization and inebriation.

B. Maneuver:
Phase I: PLT will cross LD 1400 HRS and move for 1420 meters at an azimuth of 98 degrees in a squad in column fire team wedge formation. Order of march: Bulldogg (1st) SQD, Peacenik (2nd) SQD, Marinerhodes (3rd) SQD, 13th Redneck (HQ) SQD. At 1220 M, we will establish ORP. From the ORP, myself, the 1st SL, my RTO, 1st SQD A-TL, (support SQD) and 2 members from 2nd SQD (SL and A TL--attack SQD) will conduct a leaders recon in order to pinpoint the OBJ, determine best locations for support and assault elements, and to maintain eyes on the objective. I will leave 1st and 2nd SQD A-TL’s at the RP so that we will maintain constant visual contact with the enemy.

Phase II: Attack
HQ SQD will remain in ORP. All PAX will leave rucksacks at the ORP. 1st SQD will serve as support element and 2nd/3rd SQD will serve as attack element. We will move out from ORP with 1st SQD as the lead element and 2nd SQD and 3rd SQD in trail in a squad in column, fire-team wedge formation. Once the support element is in place, the assault element will move into position (either a right flank or left flank—METT-T dependent).

On my signal of Yellow smoke, the support element will begin to fire on the OBJ in order to suppress the enemy as the assault element moves into place. I will move with the assault element into place. On my signal of Purple smoke, the support element will lift and shift fire and the assault element will assault through the OBJ using two-man buddy rush movement techniques in order to assault through the OBJ.

Once we have assaulted through the OBJ, 2nd and 3rd SQD’s will establish a LOA and far-side security. I will then signal through a two-spurt whistle blast for the support element to move onto the OBJ, using the same path as the attack element used to come onto the objective, and establish near-side security. Collect ACE report. Contact higher with ACE/SALUTE report.

Phase III: Consolidation and reorganization
Once the support element is on the OBJ, I will call for special teams in this order: EPW, aid and litter, and demo. Once all teams have completed their tasks, we will move off the obj using the three fires in the hole technique. Fire 1: EPW moves off OBJ. Fire 2: Aid and Litter moves off OBJ.

Fire 3: Demo and all remaining personnel move off OBJ. All personnel will move back to the ORP and link up with HQ SQD. Upon return to the ORP, all PAX will collect equipment. I will obtain ACE reports from SL’s to ensure accountability. We will then move one terrain feature away from current location (distance and direction—METT-T dependent). Upon arrival at new ORP, I will send ACE/SALUTE reports to higher and await further instructions. 100% 360 security will be maintained at the ORP. Secondary fermentation vats will be opened and alcohol distributed to all troops in the AO via Camelbacks and canteens. All SL’s will obtain SALUTE and ACE report as well as beernuts and pretzels.

2. Fires: 3rd platoon has two priority targets, one en route and one on the OBJ. HE and white phosphorous are available.

c. Tasks to Maneuver Units:
1st SQD will be the support element in order to suppress enemy for assault element’s attack.
2nd and 3rd SQD will be the assault elements in order to destroy the enemy.
1st SQD is primary compass and pace and primary demo (secondary EPW, secondary aid and litter). 2nd SQD is primary EPW (secondary demo).
3rd SQD is primary aid and litter (secondary compass).

d. Tasks to Combat support Units: None

d. Coordinating Instructions:
1. LOA will be 75 meters from the center of the OBJ.

2. PIRs on the OBJ will be composition and disposition, orientation of weapons, radio frequencies, weapons and equipment.

3. A 1 round test fire will be conducted prior to 1400.

IV.Service Support
a. General: Supply trains located at grid ET41160909.
b. Material and Services:

1. Supply: Rations will be MRE-MRE-MRE. Water will be located at the OBJ. Each rifleman will have 40 rounds, assault riflemen will have 80 rounds, M60 gunners will have 300 rounds. 3rd platoon has 1 claymore.
2. Transportation: All transportation will be by foot.
3. Services: NA
4. Maintenance: NA
5. Medical Evacuation: Medivac will be conducted by PJ24’s CSAR Det. Casualty collection point (CCP) will be 20 meters to the 6 o’clock of the OBJ.
c. Personnel: Company 1st SGT will be in charge of replacements during the mission.

V. Command and Signal:
a. Command:

1. Company Commander will be with 3rd platoon and the CP will be vic Cougar after the attack.

2. PL will be with 2nd squad during the attack and between 1st and 2nd squads during movement. The PSG will be with 1st squad during the attack and between 2nd and 3rd squads during movement.

3. Succession of command will be: PL, PSG, 2nd SL, 3rd SL, 1st SL, RTO, and A team leaders in that order, and B team leaders in that order.
b. Signal:
1. SOI is in effect.

2. Communication will be verbal and by radio. Company frequency is 35300, platoon frequency is 30000.
3. Emergency signal is 3 short horn blasts followed by three short horn blasts.
4. Patrol progress will be reported as follows:
Prefix - Cottonwood
10 - depart patrol base
20 - cross LD
30 - in ORP
40 - initiating Leaders Recon
50 - recon complete
60 - leaving the ORP
70 - support in position
80 - OBJ is secure
90 – ingesting copious amounts of brewage

Last edited:
Sah! 1st section 2nd Batt. Religious Rifle Rangers reporting for Duty.

Fuc*ing will never be the same once we para in.

nuns.jpg

Sorry for being late on reporting in on this thread.
A detetchment of the worlds most hardhitting bikini team have proceeded in to do a LRRP of the OBJ only to find the distance didn´t call for such but a SRRP (Short range).
Situation at OBJ as follows.
The enemy has reinforced their police force,s arsenal with a further magazine of amunition / officer.
We saw this massive reinforcement of firepower at OBJ from our OP, it was done under cover of darkness.
Therefore the bikiniteam have sent a SR to OPIL asking for further firepower in the first wave.
We recieved a greenlight for a second squad of bikiniteam fighters to widen the front of the formation at attack on OBJ.
A wedge formation will be used.

A request from the CO bikiniteam is that no bodies of fallen soldiers with the Swedish coulors will be left on the battlefield as Sweden is "neutral".
Therefor the Swedish contingents part in this operation will forever need to stay black.

The northern part of the classic pincer move is hereby reporting ready to fulfill all aspects of this mission.

End orientation.

"All countries have a viable military force, either their own or someone elses."

Last edited:
Gentlemen, we are a go, talk to your squads and get with supply. RTO get the Elvis Hunters on the phone. Bikinis, habits and guns... oh my!

Oh good grief, there's one in every platoon, questions questions, questions.

Our's is not to question why, but to do or die.

The point is, F**king is near enough to Liechenstein which is holding captive the true King of England and his niece Princess Sophie of Liechenstein.

http://www.jacobite.ca/kings/index.htm

now is that all clear now?

nun-ruler.jpg

by the way, the Religious Rifle Ranges would like those other hussies t put some clothes on. It's cold in central Europe.

Luis, excellent selection of SWSU's (second wave special units).
Padre, good job.
You guys go ahead as far as agreed location, SWSU's and I will discuss the details further on...

All this fuss for a country nearly as big as the average K Mart parking lot. I was just going to stroll over there and ask them if they would consider an offer of a full set of Dodgers baseball cards and a secondhand gameboy.

I will help conquer Liechtenstein with my Super Soaker, more powerful than all the weapons of their arsenal combined.:biggun:

All this fuss for a country nearly as big as the average K Mart parking lot. I was just going to stroll over there and ask them if they would consider an offer of a full set of Dodgers baseball cards and a secondhand gameboy.

They fighted until you offer the Sega Gamegear. It's color!

Hmm...you will need Supply and Logistic support for extended operations. Count me in . . .

Remember "The steel don't fly without Supply !!"

EDIT: Didn't see paqge two for some reason....man I am waaaaay behind the power curve.

I guess I can be the reserve action force.

Last edited:
They told me they would give up after I gave them my Atari Jaguar. :-(

Should I do it?

Negative, it´s a trick I tell you, it´s a trick..

Reconpatroling in the area say their morale is good although they are outmanned by the strikeforce.
The fight will probably last for atleast thirty seconds at OBJ.
And it will be fierce at that...

Hmm...you will need Supply and Logistic support for extended operations. Count me in . . .

Remember "The steel don't fly without Supply !!"

EDIT: Didn't see paqge two for some reason....man I am waaaaay behind the power curve.

I guess I can be the reserve action force.

I vote for our marine brother coming along..You can never get too much supply.

And on another note, my guys wonder if there will be per diem or if they are supposed to loot their own wage?

Back