Swedish school bans Swedish flag.

I'd like to be the first to invite you to the good ol' US of A
animated_01.gif
.. namely the beautiful Hawaiian Islands...
hula.gif

Sounds quite tempting

I'd like to be the first to invite you to the good ol' US of A
animated_01.gif
.. namely the beautiful Hawaiian Islands...
hula.gif

Interesting, shall I stay here or go to nice beaches, the sun, Kilauea, Tsunami warming Center.....Meanwhile in Sweden, a ****ed up political situation when the the democratic principles are ignored. In Addition to that, cold as a polar bear's ass, and when it's not cold. it's raining. Between September-March, barely any daylight.

So you are inviting me to the paradise, Sara?

ABBA broke up in late 1982, so...............

Yes, they did. Bjorn and Benny are producing musicals and maybe other things too. Where the ladies are, I don't know. I have some recollection of a conflict between them. One is living in Switzerland, I think.

The brunette, Anna-Frid or something like that is a Norse. She and her mother moved to Sweden, when the dad was a German soldier in the occupied Norway. There is a story about these kids, they faced a hard time after the Second World War, when their fellow citizens were not happy with them. It happened all over Europe.

Yes, they did. Bjorn and Benny are producing musicals and maybe other things too. Where the ladies are, I don't know. I have some recollection of a conflict between them. One is living in Switzerland, I think.

The brunette, Anna-Frid or something like that is a Norse. She and her mother moved to Sweden, when the dad was a German soldier in the occupied Norway. There is a story about these kids, they faced a hard time after the Second World War, when their fellow citizens were not happy with them. It happened all over Europe.

Not to get far off the topic, while taking about hardships faced by Germans after the war.
A little know fact concerning the Ethnic Germans after WW2. They were driven out of the Baltic states, Poland , Czechoslovakia, and other little Germanic enclaves in central and eastern Europe. More than a million died during this mass exodus via starvation, exposure or were even killed by angry inhabitants of these areas. As they made their way to Western Germany with scant resources.

This thread makes me want to "radicalize" and spread terror and destruction by traveling to Sweden and placing Swedish flags everywhere. That will teach the powers that be!

sounds like fun.....
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
Sweden%20flag-M-anim.gif
m04127.gif

We can throw in a few of these...
Minnesota%20Vikings%20Flag.gif
...it's a little more lilac but maybe no-one will notice....

Last edited:
Sounds quite benevolent actually. Not as though it was the Nazi anthem or something. However I don't know the words.

Last edited:
thanks Kesse.

Ultima Thule is/was a band with a dubious political agenda. They were within the white power movement.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwV-DJivQU[/ame]

Danes are quite proud of their national Anthem and it has become a tradition that you turn off the music in the national stadium so you only hear the audience. This is the sound from 38.000 people.

But actually we have two national Anthems.
Kong Christian stod ved højen mast ("King Christian stood by the lofty mast"), is the royal anthem of the Kingdom of Denmark. It also has equal status of national anthem together with Der er et yndigt land, though it´s almost exclusively used in relation to the Danish royal house and the military.

The royal anthem of Denmark, played at the conclusion of the new years speech of her Majesty queen Margrethe II of Denmark!

Back