Swedish Army says Hi!

svensk72

Hi All,
I've got no more mil career than my conscript officer training for 15 months , Airforce youths and National Homeguard, so no good old memories talks. Unless you've got questions about that of course :)

I'm here because I would like to discuss WW2 and "what if's", especially -44 and after. Any inputs or thoughts are more than welcome.

...and yeah, some could find it interesting that I'm a former employee of Paradox Interactive who made the computer games Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis. Got too many hours with those games...

Hi All,
I've got no more mil career than my conscript officer training for 15 months , Airforce youths and National Homeguard, so no good old memories talks. Unless you've got questions about that of course :)

I'm here because I would like to discuss WW2 and "what if's", especially -44 and after. Any inputs or thoughts are more than welcome.

...and yeah, some could find it interesting that I'm a former employee of Paradox Interactive who made the computer games Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis. Got too many hours with those games...

Well the WW2 section could use a kick start although I am unsure as to how many "what if's" from 1944 onwards as my personal opinion is that for the Germans WW2 was not winnable after mid to late 1942, I accept however that Erhard Raus does not agree with me.

As for Hearts of Iron, I never really got into the first one as it just took too much micro-management but I liked Europa Universalis.

Welcome aboard.
:)

Back