Sweden vs Israel? - Page 4

--

May 1st, 2006  
Corocotta

Sorry...

they were VERY influenciated by the USSR. Actually during the civil war they got money, weapons, troops and advisors from Lennin. The Spanish leader of the PSOE in that timen was called Largo Caballero, also known as the Spanish Lennin.

During Franco regime there were no leftist parties in Spain (at least legal parties). But our new president (Zapatero) declares him self as "rojo", wich in spanish means red, wich means...... Comunist.
May 1st, 2006  
Italian Guy

Sucks. It's a common conception overhere that the Spanish left is less extreme than ours.
Though I know about Zap not standing up when US flag passes or your foreign affairs secretary being anti-Israeli.
May 1st, 2006  
Corocotta

They are quite radical. And now we have the 11 M terrorist attack...I know it might sound crazy, but the PSOE has a lot to hide concerning this massacre.
--
May 1st, 2006  
Italian Guy

Dig it out, dude, dig it out.
May 1st, 2006  
Corocotta

Well, as you might know this attack ocurre 3 days before the election. When a crime is comitted the first thing you have to ask your self in order to solve the problem is: Who get profits with this?

- PSOE: they won the elections after acussing to the PP of being indirect responsible of the masacre. It been discovered that PSOEimportant militan (member of the secret services) had relation with some of the suicidals.

- ETA: with Aznar they were almost gone (with US help) Now we have a weak goverment that is trucing with them, and they are probably gonna get the independance, and the freedom for the terrorist in jail. Do not forget that ETA declared the truce after Catalunya was declear.d a nation.

Every thing is relationated: 11 M + ETA truce + New political order in Spain (Catalunya is now a natio, after comes the Basque country and then Andalucia and then the rest of Spain) We are in a revolucionary process
May 1st, 2006  
Italian Guy

Following you, though I'm always little inclined towards cospirationism.
But yeah I must admit I jokingly thought the real deal behind 3/11 was a Zapatero-Al Qaeda agreement. they both had to gain from the attacks. But then again it's just a thought. Unprovable.
May 1st, 2006  
Corocotta

IG, it is been proved that Al-Quaeda had NOTHING to do with this attack. The reivindication video is fake. All the deteinees were police informers.

I have opened a debate about this in the political area: "Madrid train bombing". I wrote a 2 page introduction with a very small resume of all the info that we have now in Spain. I will love to continue there.
May 1st, 2006  
Corocotta

I will say the deal was betewen the GAL 2 (with conections to the PSOE) and ETA
May 1st, 2006  
Italian Guy

You're right. That's where we will continue this. Thank you.
May 1st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Spain and communism goes way back. My family fought them during the Spanish Civil War. My Grandfather's two cousins fought for Franco as Fascists. Hell, after the war they enlisted in the Spanish Blue Division. A German army division that fought on the Eastern Front against the communist Soviet Union.

Currently South America is in a political ression toward social-communism. Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Mexico.

Samething in many African Nations. The Red Threat is by no means gone and done with when the Soviet Union fell. Red China has filled up that void very nicely and the idea of social-communism isn't dead either. Many Colleges and Universties still preach it daily. Look at America's Universties and you'll see what I mean. The Leftest of the world are growning in number.