Sweden?

Sweden?
Isn't that the capital of Norway??
Or is Sweden a small county in Norway??? :lol:

I'm going to Sweden next week to blast away as much of the Villingsberg countryside as I can with my '55. Muhhahaha.... :twisted:
(It's actually true! ;) )

About last nite.

So cool, I was listening to the radio last night and these two commentators were interviewing a Swedish singer ( forgot his name ). That was cool because these two js were like so antiamerican and they were protesting about the US and the war all the time when one of them said : " Oh it's cool that Sweden upthere is such a rich and developed country, still it has never been involved in any war. It's always been neutral, and they do not back the americans nor do they back the terrorists ( both bad guys ), so ain't it good ? Such a great country that upsets the White House showing how stupid war is. " And the singer just replied: " Well Sweden doesn't go to war simply because it doesn't have the guts to go to war. And then we weren't always neutral, for instance during WW2 Sweden was an ally of Hitler and we helped Nazi Germany take over Norway and invaded part of the country... Which is, Sweden was working for a Nazi Europe.. Up with America! ".

Re: About last nite.

ItalianGuy4US said:
So cool, I was listening to the radio last night and these two commentators were interviewing a Swedish singer ( forgot his name ). That was cool because these two js were like so antiamerican and they were protesting about the US and the war all the time when one of them said : " Oh it's cool that Sweden upthere is such a rich and developed country, still it has never been involved in any war. It's always been neutral, and they do not back the americans nor do they back the terrorists ( both bad guys ), so ain't it good ? Such a great country that upsets the White House showing how stupid war is. " And the singer just replied: " Well Sweden doesn't go to war simply because it doesn't have the guts to go to war. And then we weren't always neutral, for instance during WW2 Sweden was an ally of Hitler and we helped Nazi Germany take over Norway and invaded part of the country... Which is, Sweden was working for a Nazi Europe.. Up with America! ".

Haha yeah we have allways had a grunge with the country west of us! (norway :roll: ) Just kidding ;)

Yeah sweden was split during world war 2, some supported the Nazis (kind of a fear for them) that was mostly the goverment. But there was also a great underground network of the liberation of the jews, many swedes helped them escape to sweden. We also had our millitary stationed in Finland (which wasnt releaved untill long after the war) helping them fight the sovjet. It constisted of a Air Divisions.

Our goverment is absolutly not anti american, more amarian lovers ;)
Although the goverment was against the war in iraq, they never set a ban on selling arms for the war though. Which they easaly could have. We do back the amaricans and british forces.

EDIT: opps found an error in what i wrote :oops:

There ware around 9000 Swedes figthing for Finland :)

Redleg said:
I'm going to Sweden next week to blast away as much of the Villingsberg countryside as I can with my '55. Muhhahaha.... :twisted:
(It's actually true! ;) )

Welcome! Just dont kill any trees!! :p

AlexKall said:
Welcome! Just dont kill any trees!! :p

There's a Nordic Artillery live firing excersise there next week, I'll try not to hit any trees.. ;)

i think that it is very calm in sweden....cant really say but from what i have seen.....no hurry anywhere

Spyfly said:
i think that it is very calm in sweden....cant really say but from what i have seen.....no hurry anywhere

Depends on where you are, if your in a big city you'll defenetly feel stressed ;) If your on the country side you will feel calm and relaxed, as anywhere else in the world ;)

Nice to hear sweden's not antiamerican as people here tend to think. What party is in power now ? Still socialdemocrats?

ItalianGuy4US said:
Nice to hear sweden's not antiamerican as people here tend to think. What party is in power now ? Still socialdemocrats?

Yeah :roll: we never get them out of power :lol:

Nah they are ok, alot of savings though but that seems to be a trend all over the world, and without country dept i guess thats acounteble for even though its bad.

Spyfly said:

A add to the last post, our nature is at its finest (if you look past the waste comming with the winds from the UK) and we're europes clenest country recyling 65% of all of our waste, so the nature is clean and you can drink the water right out of the lakes and rivers ;)

Yes i know all about it. you have to always put the garbage into certain containers and stuff like that. i live in a place where they have the cleanest water in sweden....i guess that makes it the cleanest on the earth...and the best thing is like you said that you can drink it right from the sink. you have a lot of woods and that also makes the hole country better. Also they care about people much more in sweden....if you need help youll get it....instead of going to jail they take you and talk about what you did wrong (with the young people). there is many foerigners....actually i think that there should be more swedish people but i guess that helps the less fortunate ones. I like sweden

Spyfly said:
Yes i know all about it. you have to always put the garbage into certain containers and stuff like that. i live in a place where they have the cleanest water in sweden....i guess that makes it the cleanest on the earth...and the best thing is like you said that you can drink it right from the sink. you have a lot of woods and that also makes the hole country better. Also they care about people much more in sweden....if you need help youll get it....instead of going to jail they take you and talk about what you did wrong (with the young people). there is many foerigners....actually i think that there should be more swedish people but i guess that helps the less fortunate ones. I like sweden

Oh so your Swedish hehe didnt know, trying to teach a swede about sweden is probebly not a good idea hehe. I like foerigeners, makes it more mixed which i like, i am after all not relative to samer so i guess i could be counded as a foerigner in a vickid way hehe

Back