Swearing

How much do you swear?

• none...I am a saint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duty Honor Country

Being back on active duty has exposed me to quite a bit of swearing. It amazes me how much soldiers run their mouths. Some of the females here have worse mouths than the guys.

My question is

how much do you swear?

I do it every now and then. I can clean it up and not say a single cuss word, but I also like to let loose and let 'em fly. I guess it all depends on what mood you catch me in. However, I always make a concerted effort to never cuss in front of children. They are like little tape recorders when someone says a cuss word. It is forever stored in their memory. LOL!

In the army, you'll need to curse and swear a lot.. I did that too. It's a culture. Else you'll be seen as soft.

Out in the civilian world, I'm supposed to be good and a SAINT.
So I don't swear.

I only 'swear' to girls that 'I love you!'.
;)

I've learned that if you swear and yell ONLY when things are serious, soldiers notice. I blew up on a soldier once. Later a few of my friends said they never thought I could be like that and it was intimidating

Saint...how did I know it would be you who picks that "I am a saint" vote :eek:

Doody said:
I've learned that if you swear and yell ONLY when things are serious, soldiers notice. I blew up on a soldier once. Later a few of my friends said they never thought I could be like that and it was intimidating

Dude, thats the thing, its kinda weird. You know, a guy drops some kiwi on his BDU and a s**t f**k or godd**m it and noone bats an eye, If your mad and it comes out, your buddies get POed in the extreme

Trevor said:
Being in the field does do that to you. You do end up swearing a lot out there.

yeah it does. I have to warn my mom when I talk to her on the phone after being in the field for a good length of time. The words just come out like I was still in the field

I think a lot of mine pends upon the company I am with. I have 3 boys and cussin starts when a point needs to be made, Marine side of me I guess, but when I am around women, hardly at all if any, southern side of me.

I try not to :cen: swear. Because my :cen: wife dosen't like me to cuss around my :cen: kids. So I try real :cen: hard not to at home. But I mean :cen: it ain't like they haven't heard me :cen: curse before so what the :cen: ?
At work I try real hard to not swear around the public or in a public setting where some :cen: ACLU dumb :cen: might get their little ears :cen: singed .

No I don't :cen: swear much cause I :cen: try hard not to. :roll:

Sometimes you just have to make a point, though never in church, around children, and NEVER around my father. Other than that, if I get have a chance, then yeah I cuss. I typically try not to, but when it's hot as he!! then it's hot as he!!. When my 106 yr old dog s**t's in the floor, I'm sorry but that's a pile of S**T!!!! If something is really big, it's a big a$$ something, someone may need an a$$ whupin'/ or have a case of whup a$$ opened. Or if your late haul or move your a$$. Also I tend not to give a tiny rats a$$ about stuff. I tend to never use the F or B word, they're a little to strong for my taste. Oh and GD and go to he!! is also a pretty big no-no in my book. I do try to have a little religion, my cussing is just typically in conversation to make a point.

Back