Swearing

How much do you swear?

• none...I am a saint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The habits of a lifetime working in an exclusively male environment have easily been curtailed since I've retired, however, I do have to be very careful when I'm concentrating on something else.

I'm gunna be allowed to go out in mixed company soon.:p.

One thing that really annoys me is mealy mouthed bastards (not a swearword in Australia) who continually use words like, Golly, Gosh and Jeepers etc.

If ya gunna f**kin'well swear, at least have the decency to do a workman like job of it.

I was driving with my daughter in the back seat of the car when she was about 5 years old, when she suddenly said out loud, "There's f*&king bastard right up our arse." (meaning a car tailgating). My missus said "YOU musn't say things like that, thats naughty."

My daughter replied, "Well daddy says that all the time."

My missus glared and said to me, "One of these days I'm going to sew your mouth together."

I say Spike old chap, Jolly Gosh, I'm going to have to watch my P's and Q's around you by jove. Jeepers.

lol:lol:

Last edited:
The funniest thing i remember along these lines occurred one night alongside in Melbourne on a merchant ship.

The bar was full of Seamen,wharfies (Longshoremen to the Yanks), and ladies of the night of the roughest kind. One of the blokes was holding the floor with some story or another, liberally sprinkled with F***s and C***s, when one of the ship's stewards a rough looking little broken nosed Corsican known as "The Louse" interrupts the story in all seriousness with, "Oy!!! C**t,..... Cutout the swearing,... there are f**king ladies present".

There was silence,............ fearing a bloodbath, I started looking for the nearest exit,... suddenly everyone fell about laughing, and The Louse just stood there, looking absolutely dumbfounded, the joke had gone right over his head.

Last edited:
The funniest thing i remember along these lines occurred one night alongside in Melbourne on a merchant ship.

The bar was full of Seamen,wharfies (Longshoremen to the Yanks), and ladies of the night of the roughest kind. One of the blokes was holding the floor with some story or another, liberally sprinkled with F***s and C***s, when one of the ship's stewards a rough looking little broken nosed Corsican known as "The Louse" interrupts the story in all seriousness with, "Oy!!! C**t,..... Cutout the swearing,... there f**king ladies present".

There was silence,............ fearing a bloodbath, I started looking for the nearest exit,... suddenly everyone fell about laughing, and The Louse just stood there, looking absolutely dumbfounded, the joke had gone right over his head.

LOL I love it lol

i almost always swear in 4 different languages (my countries 3official languages and Englisch)
and when i'm pissed off i can swear reallyyyyyy good :)

Back