Swearing - Page 6

View Poll Results :How much do you swear?
all the time...I'm a sailor 11 16.42%
only when I am mad 14 20.90%
Only after being in the field for 30 days 2 2.99%
F this and F that is an everyday thing for me 18 26.87%
every now and then 19 28.36%
none...I am a saint 3 4.48%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

November 10th, 2004  
silent driller
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
I swear too often.
this and that is more or less a everyday thing.

B**ch and f**k is problaby the most used words. I think I say it aleast once a day.

I should actually change that, because it's no good.
November 12th, 2004  
Hey you guys I have a new twist on the no F***ing Profantity thing. It's from Norman Schwarzkopf's autobiography (It Doesn't Take A Hero).
When he was talking about a certain 1Sgt. he knew when he was in airbourne, he used this quote:
"All you F***ers listen to me. We've got a new commanding officer; and he says there's too much F***ing swearing going on in the airbourne. So, I want all you S***heads to understand, I want the F***ing swaering knocked off right away. You got that?"

LOL all I can say to that is HOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh one other quote from a NCO serving under Schwarzkopf ( I think this one was durning his second tour in 'Nam)
"I know your worried about being a son of a b**ch, but don't worry Sir, I've worked for worse sons of b**ches than you, and everyone knows your right."

His book is awesome and I haven't even finished it yet.
December 12th, 2004  
i cuss like it's comming to an end
December 12th, 2004  
Jason Bourne
I use to swear a lot, but now i refrain myself a lot, it sets a bad example and shows a lack of vocabulary.
December 13th, 2004  
every other word...cant help it
December 15th, 2004  

Topic: Re: Swearing

"how much do you swear?"

Too much. I swear like a gibsey 8)
December 15th, 2004  
its good to swear...

and one for the kids:

December 15th, 2004  
haha I've seen both of those. great movies.
May 29th, 2009  
I say **** this and **** that...on a daily basis hahahhahaha, except around my little ones.....I'm their role model, therefore I act like one...but in my head it's a whole diffrent ball game
May 29th, 2009  
The habits of a lifetime working in an exclusively male environment have easily been curtailed since I've retired, however, I do have to be very careful when I'm concentrating on something else.

I'm gunna be allowed to go out in mixed company soon..

One thing that really annoys me is mealy mouthed bastards (not a swearword in Australia) who continually use words like, Golly, Gosh and Jeepers etc.

If ya gunna f**kin'well swear, at least have the decency to do a workman like job of it.