Swearing

How much do you swear?

• none...I am a saint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[/quote]

Yeah, my boy and I were watching Michigan Football Saturday and during the third overtime I was cussing and swearing up a storm, the little punk started to try to imitate me, that went over well with the wife.

My next door neighbor is the Police Sgt for our city and an ex-coastie...are kids are doomed.[/quote]

My oldest was 4 when I seperated from the Corps needless to say from 1 to 4 she aquired a very diverse vocabulary from dad and his buddies. I will never forget her at 3 asking Mom "What the :cen: is your major malfunction?" It was funny but man did I get it for laughin.

It's hard to hold you toungue right now when I'm a civilian. They really don't like it when you use the F word on board meetings....

F****ng civilians.. :)

swearing is like smoking or coffee drinking.. it's an addiction.

But once you determine not to swear.. after some time, your mouth just can't spill those F*** words. ;)

But if swearing lets off the steam in you, then it's a good remedy for stress.

SilverPhoenix said:
I swear too often.
:cen: this and :cen: that is more or less a everyday thing.

B**ch and f**k is problaby the most used words. I think I say it aleast once a day. :?

I should actually change that, because it's no good. :roll:

HOLY :cen: IN' S:cen: T! SILVER CAME BACK FOR A :cen: IN' VISIT!

Hey you guys I have a new twist on the no F***ing Profantity thing. It's from Norman Schwarzkopf's autobiography (It Doesn't Take A Hero).
When he was talking about a certain 1Sgt. he knew when he was in airbourne, he used this quote:
"All you F***ers listen to me. We've got a new commanding officer; and he says there's too much F***ing swearing going on in the airbourne. So, I want all you S***heads to understand, I want the F***ing swaering knocked off right away. You got that?"
"YES SGT!"

LOL all I can say to that is HOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh one other quote from a NCO serving under Schwarzkopf ( I think this one was durning his second tour in 'Nam)
"I know your worried about being a son of a b**ch, but don't worry Sir, I've worked for worse sons of b**ches than you, and everyone knows your right."

His book is awesome and I haven't even finished it yet.

I say **** this and **** that...on a daily basis hahahhahaha, except around my little ones.....I'm their role model, therefore I act like one...but in my head it's a whole diffrent ball game ;-)

The habits of a lifetime working in an exclusively male environment have easily been curtailed since I've retired, however, I do have to be very careful when I'm concentrating on something else.

I'm gunna be allowed to go out in mixed company soon.:p.

One thing that really annoys me is mealy mouthed bastards (not a swearword in Australia) who continually use words like, Golly, Gosh and Jeepers etc.

If ya gunna f**kin'well swear, at least have the decency to do a workman like job of it.

Back