Swearing - Page 3

View Poll Results :How much do you swear?
all the time...I'm a sailor 11 16.42%
only when I am mad 14 20.90%
Only after being in the field for 30 days 2 2.99%
F this and F that is an everyday thing for me 18 26.87%
every now and then 19 28.36%
none...I am a saint 3 4.48%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 23rd, 2004  
Tessa

I swear too often.
this and that is more or less a everyday thing.

B**ch and f**k is problaby the most used words. I think I say it aleast once a day.

I should actually change that, because it's no good.
October 23rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

I'll try not to cuss too much. :5minutes later: Oh shit...! :relizes that i just cussed: Damnit!
October 23rd, 2004  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
I'll try not to cuss too much. :5minutes later: Oh shit...! :relizes that i just cussed: Damnit!
Never give up the hope.
--
Boots
October 23rd, 2004  
rotc boy

i swore once and the teacher overheard me and hes a "retired marine" as he puts it, so he say "NO F KING PROFANITY!!!"
October 24th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
I try not to swear. Because my wife dosen't like me to cuss around my kids. So I try real hard not to at home. But I mean it ain't like they haven't heard me curse before so what the ?
At work I try real hard to not swear around the public or in a public setting where some ACLU dumb might get their little ears singed .

No I don't swear much cause I try hard not to.
But which is your favorite? "F" bombs in corporate meetings usually turn some heads at least at my company, my employees are used to it, its almost like having a squad again, it goes in one ear and out the other. I am getting better, need to make sure my ten month old doesn't pivk it up.
October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

for my age...ALOT!...But I have an excuse, I grew up in latvia
October 24th, 2004  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
for my age...ALOT!...But I have an excuse, I grew up in latvia
What? So you guys learn to swear down there?
October 24th, 2004  
Skinny

Haha this is funny. Because the other day I was at school and I couldn't help to overhear some freshmen bragging to their buddies about how much they swear. I just said, "Holy you're hardcore, you cuss." Then he just called me an

But yeah, I swear a lot. I don't really think about saying it. It just slips. Mostly out of anger. I guess it just comes from the way I was raised, and the crowd I hang out with.
October 25th, 2004  
The Doctor

I always thought "f " was a form of punctuation...
October 25th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
"NO F KING PROFANITY!!!"
i usethat as a joke all the time.