Swearing

How much do you swear?

• none...I am a saint

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I swear too often.
:cen: this and :cen: that is more or less a everyday thing.

B**ch and f**k is problaby the most used words. I think I say it aleast once a day. :?

I should actually change that, because it's no good. :roll:

i swore once and the teacher overheard me and hes a "retired marine" as he puts it, so he say "NO F :cen: KING PROFANITY!!!"

03USMC said:
I try not to :cen: swear. Because my :cen: wife dosen't like me to cuss around my :cen: kids. So I try real :cen: hard not to at home. But I mean :cen: it ain't like they haven't heard me :cen: curse before so what the :cen: ?
At work I try real hard to not swear around the public or in a public setting where some :cen: ACLU dumb :cen: might get their little ears :cen: singed .

No I don't :cen: swear much cause I :cen: try hard not to. :roll:

But which is your favorite? "F" bombs in corporate meetings usually turn some heads at least at my company, my employees are used to it, its almost like having a squad again, it goes in one ear and out the other. I am getting better, need to make sure my ten month old doesn't pivk it up. :shock:

Haha this is funny. Because the other day I was at school and I couldn't help to overhear some freshmen bragging to their buddies about how much they swear. I just said, "Holy :cen: :cen: you're :cen: hardcore, you cuss." Then he just called me an :cen:

But yeah, I swear a lot. I don't really think about saying it. It just slips. Mostly out of anger. I guess it just comes from the way I was raised, and the crowd I hang out with.

SilverPhoenix said:
drilldownmaster2004 said:
for my age...ALOT!...But I have an excuse, I grew up in latvia

What? So you guys learn to swear down there? :lol:

Compared to my current location its up there, but yes we learn atleast 20 hardcore words by age 5

I dont swear, its a kind of thing thats been there since I was a kid, its a swear block. No im not kidding, its true, I can think those words but I cant say them, I never get it out :eek:

AlexKall said:
I dont swear, its a kind of thing thats been there since I was a kid, its a swear block. No im not kidding, its true, I can think those words but I cant say them, I never get it out :eek:

I commend you because I wish I could be that way.

After a couple days in the field I did swear a LOT, but only so that the men closest to me and with good ears could hear it. :lol:
Some words in Norway wont be considered as a f word in the army, but in civilian life it would. (did that make any sense?)

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
03USMC said:
I try not to :cen: swear. Because my :cen: wife dosen't like me to cuss around my :cen: kids. So I try real :cen: hard not to at home. But I mean :cen: it ain't like they haven't heard me :cen: curse before so what the :cen: ?
At work I try real hard to not swear around the public or in a public setting where some :cen: ACLU dumb :cen: might get their little ears :cen: singed .

But which is your favorite? "F" bombs in corporate meetings usually turn some heads at least at my company, my employees are used to it, its almost like having a squad again, it goes in one ear and out the other. I am getting better, need to make sure my ten month old doesn't pivk it up. :shock:

"F" BOMBS are probably my favorite. My guys don't mind much and I have a female who's a former Navy Corpsman so she probably cuss's more than I do :lol: .
But I really have to watch myself on traffic stops. Not good to ask Granny.
"Wheres the :cen: fire?" :shock:

03USMC said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:
03USMC said:

"F" BOMBS are probably my favorite. My guys don't mind much and I have a female who's a former Navy Corpsman so she probably cuss's more than I do :lol: .
But I really have to watch myself on traffic stops. Not good to ask Granny.
"Wheres the :cen: fire?" :shock:

Yeah, my boy and I were watching Michigan Football Saturday and during the third overtime I was cussing and swearing up a storm, the little punk started to try to imitate me, that went over well with the wife.

My next door neighbor is the Police Sgt for our city and an ex-coastie...are kids are doomed.

I remember the way we talked in Latvia. (Plain russian speaking countries overall) Now when I hang out around russians, every sentence in russian has atleast one swear. theres no way not to for some reason

03USMC said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:
03USMC said:

AHHH! The other people thatve screwed everything up would definately have to be the FCC. Uhhh, dont even like to mention the nosy, pushy :cen:

Back