Swan Song

tetvet

Banned
Mr. Obama is it time for you to ride off into the Sunset and keep on going even the blind are beginning to see the flaws in you . The Red Lines you never crossed the Doctor you got to keep Now you got Raul telling you not so fast .:oops:

Good grief man you really have to let it go, a couple of years from now his time will be up and you can either bemoan the election of another leader that does not share your narrow point of view or be defending them from the rantings of someone else with a point of view opposite to yours.

For the record I am not a fan of Obama I think he has been entirely ineffective but at least he isn't destabilising the world like the last clown did and I can live with that.

The last clown was the same clown who's last name starts with an O'.

Were you even born when Bush was in office?

Explain to me why you think it is okay to disrespect the commander in chief of the United States while attending a junior military academy? I'm quite familiar with St. Johns military acedemy and am not all that far away. Perhaps I could pay you a visit when I visit some of my buddies at Ft Riley and you can explain to me in person what you find so repulsive about OUR president, cadet...

Last edited:
Were you even born when Bush was in office?

Explain to me why you think it is okay to disrespect the commander in chief of the United States while attending a junior military academy? I'm quite familiar with St. Johns military acedemy and am not all that far away. Perhaps I could pay you a visit when I visit some of my buddies at Ft Riley and you can explain to me in person what you find so repulsive about OUR president, cadet...

Or perhaps a few of my buddies and I could join ya? Hehehe They says we have a way with words.

Back