Susan Sarandon vows move to Italy or Canada if McCain elected...

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
New York Post article ~

SUSAN SARANDON, who appeared in three films last year and won kudos for her TV movie "Bernard and Doris," is still not a contented soul. She says if John McCain gets elected, she will move to Italy or Canada. She adds, "It's a critical time, but I have faith in the American people."

OK, American people. You don't want Susan to move out of the country, so it's up to you to elect Barack Obama. What? You thought Susan of all people would be for Hillary Clinton? Well, no. She told John Hiscock: "I thought the whole point of feminism is that you're not supposed to be defined by gender. I don't understand the reasoning behind that, because I wouldn't vote for Condoleezza Rice, and I hated Margaret Thatcher."

r1891299017.jpg

Well don't let the door hit ya on the ass, cow.

anim_brick.gif

News Flash to all you actors/actresses/singers/whatever:

You make movies, you sing songs, congradu####inglations....... you are not changing the world nor developing new inventions that change the world!!!!! You are not vaccinating AIDS nor winning Nobel Prizes. You make ####ing MOVIES and MUSIC!!!!

Your opinion means nothing. Go #### yourself.

Because Alec Baldwin said the same crap when Bush won. He said he'd move to France. It's been eight years and nothing yet has happened.

These Movie Stars and Singers think that they're heroes to the world. Like Bono from U2. Bunch of Rich people that think their **** doesn't stink.

Because Alec Baldwin said the same crap when Bush won. He said he'd move to France. It's been eight years and nothing yet has happened.

These Movie Stars and Singers think that they're heroes to the world. Like Bono from U2. Bunch of Rich people that think their **** doesn't stink.

Yeah - the world's biggest personal capitalists - stack it and stack it.

Susan Sarendon - great vote winner for McCain I reckon. He would get my vote on that score alone.

I've always been a big muso, but I just can't stand the ones who set themselves up as politicos. Bloody hypocrites. They should stick their politics right up their noses with everything else.

anim_brick.gif

You make movies, you sing songs, congradu####inglations....... you are not changing the world nor developing new inventions that change the world!!!!! You are not vaccinating AIDS nor winning Nobel Prizes. You make ####ing MOVIES and MUSIC!!!!

RIGHT ON!

anim_brick.gif

^^^ I'm with him. ^^^

I couldn't have said it better myself.

----------------------------------------------

By the same context your opinion doesn't mean s*** either. Why does your opinion count more than theirs? The only difference is that they are rich and famous and you are you. They are entitled to their opinion just like you are entitled to yours.

I have no idea why this bothers you so much, I personally don't care of what Saradon, Baldwin, Chuck Norris (from the rightwing) do or what they say. I don't find any of them particularly well informed and therefore I dont rely on them for information. I have no interest in what they do, just as I am sure the are interested in me.

As for moving abroad because of a McCain win. I didn't move to France because of Bush, I did it for my career. But I am sure as hell glad I stayed here to take shelter from the s***storm that followed after he was elected. As soon as Bush is gone and the economic situation stable I am looking forward in coming home. That might get delayed if McCain is elected, because is policies are really, really bad which was really the point of what Sarandon was saying.

Why does your opinion count more than theirs? The only difference is that they are rich and famous and you are you. They are entitled to their opinion just like you are entitled to yours.

I would say, because in my case, every time I say something stupid, it isn't broadcast to the world like it actually counted for something.

It's not the fault of the movie stars etc., but the "idiot" public who hang on their every word like they are suddeny blessed with divine foresight, or the rest of the world actually gives a flying fook.

Headline: "Willie the ****** stubs his toe, Blood bank requests 100 units of "AB+" to be on immediate standby.

Last edited:
well said, seno, but mmarsh does have a point.

The greatest question is, why? For one week, the Associated Press boycotted Britney Spears, and got no requests for stories. There are very few people who really care, just a majority of hierarchy who think everyone cares.

It's because news lately is bad. High gas prices, a failing war effort, a presidential election that is going nowhere fast, natural disasters, and terrorism. The crappy celebrity stories are a lighter note to generally not good news. Good news means more people watch/buy. The more people watch/buy, the higher ratings/profits go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back