I survived 5 seconds

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try!!

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

You survived 0.375 seconds !

icon_lol.gif

You survived 12.14 seconds !

Better

10.36 seconds and I'm not telling you how many tries it took me to get that much. LOL Yeah I suck. But at least I admit it. ;)

I think the program has a pattern though, in the early stages the upper left corner was safe and then it seemed to move anti-clockwise.

I might be wrong but it appeared that way.

18 seconds. will give it another go when im not destracted. im sure i can beat all u old fella's:angel:

I think the program has a pattern though, in the early stages the upper left corner was safe and then it seemed to move anti-clockwise.

I might be wrong but it appeared that way.

I noticed that the upper left corner was safe at the beginning at I think I did see a pattern but I still never lasted longer than 15 seconds to find out.

I noticed that the upper left corner was safe at the beginning at I think I did see a pattern but I still never lasted longer than 15 seconds to find out.

When you start if you go slowly left and then up into the top left corner you get about 8-10sec then when clear head down to the bottom left you get about the same, across to the bottom right etc.

I have found the biggest killer for me is "over reaction" and hitting the side wall.

I am guessing this would be a lot easier using a game controller or by slowing down the movement speed of your mouse to counter quick movements.

When you start if you go slowly left and then up into the top left corner you get about 8-10sec then when clear head down to the bottom left you get about the same, across to the bottom right etc.

I have found the biggest killer for me is "over reaction" and hitting the side wall.

I am guessing this would be a lot easier using a game controller or by slowing down the movement speed of your mouse to counter quick movements.

I am actaully like you. You will have to move your square accordingly. Thats why I called it "a strategy". When about in the 17th second, the rectangular shape will quickly move down and I try to move above it, then I shift my square to the upper left, then make my way down.
So there is some planning to it. If you keep learning from your past experience, you will certainly slowly progress :pirate:

Back