Surgery

CrazyLilCajun

Milforum Cowgirl
Well my surgery went well today....dont remember much from it....and im sore as all get out but ill be ok in a week or so...anyway just wanted to let everyone know i was doing well. Thanks...

CLC

yeah definitely a good thing....only thing i remember was when they wheeled me into the operating room and they told me that in 10 seconds it was night night time lol

They tell me that they breed there 'wimmin' folk tough in Louisiana.

You'll prolly be better before my good wishes get to you.

Get well soon!

Thanks seno....From what they said today im lookin at about 2 to 3 weeks recovery time.

13th- i had to have my gall bladder removed. I had alot of gall stones and my gall bladder was diseased.

Good deal. I'm still on a waiting list for a new hip. I thought it would be a partial but noooo...! I think the osteopathic surgeons are plotting against me, every one I see (3) has a worse prognosis than the one before. I stocked up on reading material for the recovery. I have most of Ayn Rand's novels but, unfortunately, I've almost finished "The Fountainhead." Take care.

Thanks Missileer....yeah having my laptop and watching tv has saved me from boredom...plus ive got finals this next week...so that should be fun....haha.....good luck on your hip replacement!

Thanks Missileer....yeah having my laptop and watching tv has saved me from boredom...plus ive got finals this next week...so that should be fun....haha.....good luck on your hip replacement!

Finals and pain, a redundancy that I have experienced myself. :-D

Can't hurt, both with the pain and the test. All I have is all the vicodin I can eat and crutches designed by Torquemada himself.:-(

Well I have vicodin left that the ER doc gave me on my last visit at 2am lol...but the surgeron prescribed me the generic form of tylox.....

Back