Supporters of Obama in 2008: Have you changed? - Page 3

--
Supporters of Obama in 2008: Have you changed?

August 16th, 2011  
mmarsh

And sure enough, it didn't take Rick Perry very long to say something truly stupid...

From Today: Making an implied threat against Ben Bernanke

"If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I don't know what y'all would do to him in Iowa -- but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas," Perry told supporters.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,3311431.story

Seriously as if Bernanke was printing money all on his own...This has been the policy ever since Ronald Reagan onward. Reading the headlines, The Republicans are apparently furious with him, apparently Rick forgot that it was the GOP were the ones who nominated Bernanke. (Oops!).

And seriously making implied threats/incitement against a Public Official is pretty unprofessional, whether you like the man or not. That type of behavior is not what we expect from the POTUS.

Another shoot-from-the-hip motormouth wannabee cowboy. 1 Day in the race and hes already put his foot in his mouth, thats got to be a record... Remember what I said about him being a Bush clone, an idiot and a jerk to boot. Its exactly the types of rude, stupid, and reckless comments that haunted Bush time, after time, after time...Its Deja'vu.

You see, Padre. The GOP nominates a person like this: THEY WILL LOSE. I promise you that. It worked with Bush because he hid under the Compassionate conservative misnomer, but it wont work twice espicially because Perry makes no attempt to hid the fact how crazy his view are.

I have an axe to grind with Obama, but Obama compared to this looks like Abe Lincoln.
August 16th, 2011  
namvet

Joe Biden the idiot VP with a brain tumor likened the tea party to terrorists

Quote:
Sources inside a closed-door meeting of Senate Democrats today said Vice President Joe Biden participated in a bit of name-calling. But not just any name-calling. No, those sources tell Politico that Biden likened Tea Party Republicans to “terrorists.”
story

yesterday his marxist dictator boss paid the price

called on the carpet
August 16th, 2011  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
Joe Biden the idiot VP with a brain tumor likened the tea party to terrorists

story

yesterday his marxist dictator boss paid the price

called on the carpet
No offense intended to Namvet here, just using you as an example..

But you see theres another reason why I likely wont vote for a Republican, this obsession with Obama bordering derangement thats been going on even BEFORE he was elected into office.

The fact is most Republicans never gave Obama a fair chance, they decided to oppose him completely even before he took office. Sorry, you can't say otherwise.

I am tired of the the GOP response of always finding a way to blame Obama everytime there is a criticism about a Republican. Stop worrying about Obama, start cleaning up your own house.
You don't need to remind us you don't like Obama; we get it.

Always remember: The reason why Obama was elected was because the GOP f**ked up so badly.

The "We Hate the President" platform will not work, it didn't work for Kerry in 2004 it wont work for you either. I suggest you not make the same mistake.

What I want to know is what the GOP plans to do differently thats A) different from what Obama has done, and B) different from what every single Republican has done for the past 40 years.

"A" should be easy, so and pay attention to "B". Because if "B" is to cut tax for Billionaires at the expense of the Middle class (as has been the GOP since Reagan) -again, you've lost my vote.

And once again, this is where the GOP falls flat, because they spend every calorie of their energy blaming Obama (some of which is unjustified) and not much telling America what they plan to do.

9.1% unemployment how do you fix that?
$14T Deficit how do you fix that?
Paying off the debt -How
What social reforms do they plan on introducing?
etc...

Keep in mind Im political savvy so running the rah-rah cheerleading BS wont affect me. Only real plans, and real numbers.

Lets see what you got
--
August 16th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
No offense intended to Namvet here, just using you as an example..

But you see theres another reason why I likely wont vote for a Republican, this obsession with Obama bordering derangement thats been going on even BEFORE he was elected into office.

The fact is most Republicans never gave Obama a fair chance, they decided to oppose him completely even before he took office. Sorry, you can't say otherwise.

I am tired of the the GOP response of always finding a way to blame Obama everytime there is a criticism about a Republican. Stop worrying about Obama, start cleaning up your own house.
You don't need to remind us you don't like Obama; we get it.

Always remember: The reason why Obama was elected was because the GOP f**ked up so badly.

The "We Hate the President" platform will not work, it didn't work for Kerry in 2004 it wont work for you either. I suggest you not make the same mistake.

What I want to know is what the GOP plans to do differently thats A) different from what Obama has done, and B) different from what every single Republican has done for the past 40 years.

"A" should be easy, so and pay attention to "B". Because if "B" is to cut tax for Billionaires at the expense of the Middle class (as has been the GOP since Reagan) -again, you've lost my vote.

And once again, this is where the GOP falls flat, because they spend every calorie of their energy blaming Obama (some of which is unjustified) and not much telling America what they plan to do.

Paying off the debt -How
etc...

Keep in mind Im political savvy so running the rah-rah cheerleading BS wont affect me. Only real plans, and real numbers.

Lets see what you got
slup

we knew he was a loser before the election. 5 years in the senate??? strong qualifications. ever balance a budget??? lets see it. hope and change. not even discussed anymore.
poor poor Osama. everyone's pickin/kickin him. of course the libs and dems worshipped the quick sand Bush walked on right??? Osama's glue is melting because the kitchen's to hot. what was he expecting everyone to bow???

Quote:
Paying off the debt -How
etc...
would you like Osama's email??? you get an answer let us know.
what's his latest poll and popularity numbers??? ill wait. he's no diff than any other dems. they solve problems by throwing taxpayer $$$ at it. ie 14T. where does it end ??? how much can they spend??? Christ his own party has turned against him.
we're in a full blown depression and your worried about how he's being treated.

Quote:
funny but that's exactly what your doing here. rah-rah

the plan is to get rid of this rookie or impeach. which ever comes first. ive heard enough of the numbers to make me and most wanna puke. they equate to people, their lives and their money which this thief is stealing.

your not naive enough to think he was elected by the voters are you??? HA

spend it baby........its OPM anyway

August 16th, 2011  
mmarsh

Namvet

You forgot 10 Years as a State Congress of one of the largest States in the union PLUS the 5 he spent as a US Senator.

And lets look at the rightwing right now; Bachmann, Palin, Cain, McCotter, Santorum all have equally light resumes. Are you going to label the inexperianced charge at them, because they are no more experienced than he was in 2008.

The GOP President has never submitted balanced a budget once...ever. The two balanced Budgets submitted were under Democrats. The GOP needs to start practicing what they preach. Let the GOP balance a budget once and then maybe we will listen.

First of all I am not defending Obama record. Read post two on first page, that's not the post of a Obama supporter. You are confusing being a cheerleader and being fair and objective, something you are not being. The fact is most of the problems were the fault of the Republican Party. I agree that Obama has failed to fix the problems, but I see no evidence to suggest the GOP would do any better...quite the opposite.

You mention the polls, yes his polls are bad, and if you read further down the Republicans polls are doing even worse. Yes the liberals are furious with him (as am I) but you are simply kidding yourself if you think the left is going to vote conservative just because they don't like Obama. You can be sure they will hold their nose and vote Obama,as will the independents because as I said
the GOP field is so poor is going to make Obama win reelection by default, which is a shame because he doesn't deserve to win.

And if Obama wins reelection, you can blame your friends in the GOP for giving us such a terrible alterantive. Go ahead and run Bachmann or Perry, I promise you will lose every state except for Iowa and Kansas. Running one of the nutters is precisely what Obama wants.

And your attempt to shift everything bad to Obama is indigenous and doesn't make me feel like voting Republican. The very first thing the GOP needs to do to win my vote is to move away from the disastrous policies that caused the financial mess to begin with. So far only Ron Paul has made such a comment and he has a snowflakes chance in hell of winning. The others are GOP status quo. I am NOT going to vote for a continuation of the Bush Administration. That's simply not going to happen.

Are you familiar on what impeachment is? Its a criminal charge like a felony. Just because you dislike and disagree with Obama doesn't mean you can impeach him. This isn't North Korea, you need a criminal charge and evidence. Then you need a 2/3 majority in both houses (which you wont get the votes for). So forget about impeachment, that will never happen.

And do you know what happens if you do impeach him? Joe Biden becomes President, and that probably means you can kiss goodbye to 2016 as well.

And finally you single handed failed to mention what the GOP would do differently, which speaks volumes. The only way I am going to vote Obama is if there is no other alternative, which is precisely what looks to be happening.
August 16th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
Namvet

You forgot 10 Years as a State Congress of one of the largest States in the union PLUS the 5 he spent as a US Senator.

And lets look at the rightwing right now; Bachmann, Palin, Cain, McCotter, Santorum all have equally light resumes. Are you going to label the inexperianced charge at them, because they are no more experienced than he was in 2008.

The GOP President has never submitted balanced a budget once...ever. The two balanced Budgets submitted were under Democrats. The GOP needs to start practicing what they preach. Let the GOP balance a budget once and then maybe we will listen.

First of all I am not defending Obama record. Read post two on first page, that's not the post of a Obama supporter. You are confusing being a cheerleader and being fair and objective, something you are not being. The fact is most of the problems were the fault of the Republican Party. I agree that Obama has failed to fix the problems, but I see no evidence to suggest the GOP would do any better...quite the opposite.

You mention the polls, yes his polls are bad, and if you read further down the Republicans polls are doing even worse. Yes the liberals are furious with him (as am I) but you are simply kidding yourself if you think the left is going to vote conservative just because they don't like Obama. You can be sure they will hold their nose and vote Obama,as will the independents because as I said
the GOP field is so poor is going to make Obama win reelection by default, which is a shame because he doesn't deserve to win.

And if Obama wins reelection, you can blame your friends in the GOP for giving us such a terrible alterantive. Go ahead and run Bachmann or Perry, I promise you will lose every state except for Iowa and Kansas. Running one of the nutters is precisely what Obama wants.

And your attempt to shift everything bad to Obama is indigenous and doesn't make me feel like voting Republican. The very first thing the GOP needs to do to win my vote is to move away from the disastrous policies that caused the financial mess to begin with. So far only Ron Paul has made such a comment and he has a snowflakes chance in hell of winning. The others are GOP status quo. I am NOT going to vote for a continuation of the Bush Administration. That's simply not going to happen.

Are you familiar on what impeachment is? Its a criminal charge like a felony. Just because you dislike and disagree with Obama doesn't mean you can impeach him. This isn't North Korea, you need a criminal charge and evidence. Then you need a 2/3 majority in both houses (which you wont get the votes for). So forget about impeachment, that will never happen.

And do you know what happens if you do impeach him? Joe Biden becomes President, and that probably means you can kiss goodbye to 2016 as well.

And finally you single handed failed to mention what the GOP would do differently, which speaks volumes. The only way I am going to vote Obama is if there is no other alternative, which is precisely what looks to be happening.
your from France and telling us what to do and how to vote and how to run OUR country when yours is already flushed down the stool ??? LMFAO !!! im finished with you

August 16th, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
your from France and telling us what to do and how to vote and how to run OUR country when yours is already flushed down the stool ??? LMFAO !!! im finished with you

Oh dear god another that doesn't check his facts before opening his mouth.

Here I will make it easy for you...

Quote:
About mmarsh
Country
France
Military Status
Civilian
Signature
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch

I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.
It is sad enough that instead of winning a debate with fact you choose to attack the poster but it is unforgivable to to even get that wrong.
August 16th, 2011  
namvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Oh dear god another that doesn't check his facts before opening his mouth.

Here I will make it easy for you...

It is sad enough that instead of winning a debate with fact you choose to attack the poster but it is unforgivable to to even get that wrong.
but the American flag not allowed. got it
August 16th, 2011  
MontyB

Nope don't think you do have it...

Mmarsh as he says is an American working in France now here is the really nifty thing and I will type really slowly...
In the UserCP it asks you to:
Country
The country you're living in

Which is what determines the flag fluttering to the left of the page.

Now my guess is that because he is living in France and the form specifically asks you to enter the country you are living in chances are he has put France into that field.

Just a crazy thought I know but that would be my guess.

Now care to explain to me what this has to do with the over all discussion?
August 16th, 2011  
A Can of Man

I was going to say something... but forget it.